All Rounders do not exist.

Khota

5 minutes ago, philcric said:

Stats are not done right.

Cricket must evolve and move away from batting and bowling.

Yes as it can’t do both together properly :((

Edited by zen
2 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

dumb illiterate. it takes a special kind of idiot to read 

"Cricket isn't just data analytics, if it was just data analytics then all teams will be almost equal." and take away "What shows your ignorance and lack of understanding is that just because a team uses analytics they would all be the same. Analytics is a tool to optimize. It will not equalize all teams."

don't teach data analytics to someone who does it for his day job.

also conman, start quoting the science you have claiming from since for ever. you won't, because you don't know sh*t about it. 

Like I mentioned before I am baffled you still have a job.

dumb idiot, show science that people can't be good at two skills. also explain all the great all rounders in cricket since forever.

I have told you  nincompoop give me an example of few peope who were two sports athletes. ( I only know couple). Let us see what you come up with.

My employer will make that decision. Not a blind illiterate who will ignore all the great all rounders cricket has produced. if you look at data with bias no amount of data analytics can give you a correct answer.

How many allrounders has India produced?

I should start following my own advise and stop feeding trolls like you. But I will shame you one last time, but before I do that lets expose you for the charlatan that you are.

1. You will claim Allrounders don't exists. But will not address how the list of all rounders currently listed in this thread don't exist or don't deserve a place in their teams. Because "I will ignore data that isn't convenient to me, yet I am big on data analytics"!!!

2. You claim science says you can't be great at more than one skill. yet WILL NOT produce the science which says so. Because "I don't have the data, yet I am big on data analytics"!!!

3. You will literally picked a outlier (Hardik scoring a duck) and then claim he didn't score his avg last time hence he isn't useful & when the nonsense of your logic is pointed out, you will ignore that attack me having a job. Because "I don't understand outliers, yet I am big on data analytics"!!!

for someone who claims to be believe analytics you don't gather data, you ignore data and blatantly misinterpret data

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I have told you  nincompoop give me an example of few peope who were two sports athletes. ( I only know couple). Let us see what you come up with.

you can't even google? yet you talk about data and science. Here is list of hundreds of people across 30+ sports. They don't exists?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

How many allrounders has India produced?

Irrelevant to the question of whether all rounders exist. it can be 0 or it can be hundred. but if the answer is even 1 all rounders exist, but unfortunately for you its more than one. Kapil Dev, lala amarnath, yuvraj... etc.. I am not going to collect data for you. you are the one making the claim that all rounders don't exist, so please be a man and prove it.

Edited by IndianRenegade
26 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

I should start following my own advise and stop feeding trolls like you. But I will shame you one last time, but before I do that lets expose you for the charlatan that you are.

1. You will claim Allrounders don't exists. But will not address how the list of all rounders currently listed in this thread don't exist or don't deserve a place in their teams. Because "I will ignore data that isn't convenient to me, yet I am big on data analytics"!!!

2. You claim science says you can't be great at more than one skill. yet WILL NOT produce the science which says so. Because "I don't have the data, yet I am big on data analytics"!!!

3. You will literally picked a outlier (Hardik scoring a duck) and then claim he didn't score his avg last time hence he isn't useful & when the nonsense of your logic is pointed out, you will ignore that attack me having a job. Because "I don't understand outliers, yet I am big on data analytics"!!!

for someone who claims to be believe analytics you don't gather data, you ignore data and blatantly misinterpret data

you can't even google? yet you talk about data and science. Here is list of hundreds of people across 30+ sports. They don't exists?

Irrelevant to the question of whether all rounders exist. it can be 0 or it can be hundred. but if the answer is even 1 all rounders exist, but unfortunately for you its more than one. Kapil Dev, lala amarnath, yuvraj... etc.. I am not going to collect data for you. you are the one making the claim that all rounders don't exist, so please be a man and prove it.

Let me dumb it down for you.

You claim Yeti exists and I claim they don't. It is not  my job to show you that Yeti don't exist, it is your job to show me one.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Let me dumb it down for you.

You claim Yeti exists and I claim they don't. It is not  my job to show you that Yeti don't exist, it is your job to show me one.

See I told you, you won’t address any of the facts listed. You will always go for some wired argument without presenting facts and then call me argumentative.

I agree with the premise of the statement you made. “The burden of the proof lies with the person making a claim”, unfortunately for you if you go back to the first page and read the name of the person who started the thread (All rounders Don’t exist”), you will find your name and not mine. 

9 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

See I told you, you won’t address any of the facts listed. You will always go for some wired argument without presenting facts and then call me argumentative.

I agree with the premise of the statement you made. “The burden of the proof lies with the person making a claim”, unfortunately for you if you go back to the first page and read the name of the person who started the thread (All rounders Don’t exist”), you will find your name and not mine. 

Because I have not found one.

You have not addressed one single point I have raised. Not one.

Edited by Khota
5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kapil Dev

Irfan pathan

Robin singh 

Hardik pandya 

Ravi shastri 

Kapil Dev yes. And one in almost 100 years of Indian cricket is more of an anamoly rather than trend.

ravi Shastri is a leech. He got in the team because of Bombay lobby whereas several spinners were ahead of him. Moron realized he cannot bowl and he started batting.

Once a leech always a leech. Still sucking blood out of Indian system by claiming he coaches.

Edited by Khota

Kapil Dev yes.

ravi Shastri is a leech. He got in the team because of Bombay lobby whereas several spinners were ahead of him. Moron realized he cannot bowl and he started batting.

and made 200 in australia coz bombay lobby bribed australian bowler 

got 5/15 against aus in aus by bribing 

with the limited talent he had....he did enough 

Once a leech always a leech. Still sucking blood out of Indian system by claiming he coaches.

and that was ur logical answer :hysterical:

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

and made 200 in australia coz bombay lobby bribed australian bowler 

got 5/15 against aus in aus by bribing 

with the limited talent he had....he did enough 

and that was ur logical answer :hysterical:

He got into the team because he was from Bombay. Under current system ranji is the best he could have done. A knock here and there does not make him an allrounder.

Anyone who thinks that Shastri was even a remotely good cricket player has serious learning disabilities.

Just now, Khota said:

He got into the team because he was from Bombay. Under current system ranji is the best he could have done. A knock here and there does not make him an allrounder.

U cnt get avg of 35 with here n there knocks 

Just now, Khota said:

Anyone who thinks that Shastri was even a remotely good cricket player has serious learning disabilities.

Shastri did best of his limited ability thats enough.....not everyone cant be gavaskar or kapil. every player has a diff role in team like every finger is not same in one hand

Acc to u even stokes is avg , acc to u team shud be filled with 11 kapil, sachin or gavaskar....

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U cnt get avg of 35 with here n there knocks 

Shastri did best of his limited ability thats enough.....not everyone cant be gavaskar or kapil. every player has a diff role in team like every finger is not same in one hand

Acc to u even stokes is avg , acc to u team shud be filled with 11 kapil, sachin or gavaskar....

According to me Everyone in the team should be the best in that position. Definitely not 11 gavaskars or Sachins or Kapils. Definitely not even one Shastri.

Getting back to this team the only player I disagreed with is Shankar. Way Hardik is performing I am not complaining. For me it is never the player but the performance unlike you with biases and crap.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Subtext - unless they support my argument and when they do every small stat wud count even if the sample size is vague

Cricket stats are meaningless. They do not take opposition and conditions etc into account. What is more valuable a century against Australia or Zimbabwe. Both are counted as centuries.

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

You and Shastri's mother are the only two people who think Shastri was a good player. I bet when he is drunk he babbles that he sucks.

Allrounder. My foot.

Edited by Khota