All Rounders do not exist.

Khota

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

You and Shastri's mother are the only two people who think Shastri was a good player. I bet when he is drunk he babbles that he sucks.

Allrounder. My foot.

as usual no logical reply only personal hatred 

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

According to me Everyone in the team should be the best in that position. Definitely not 11 gavaskars or Sachins or Kapils. Definitely not even one Shastri.

So how do u criticise pandya ???? fine me a better power hitter in the country 

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

Getting back to this team the only player I disagreed with is Shankar. Way Hardik is performing I am not complaining. For me it is never the player but the performance unlike you with biases and crap.

and in 2 games u had a problem with a player

Ppl have gone after pandya , rahul in last one year and now they are performing if only ppl cud understand player get better as they play more and for that they need to play 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Cricket stats are meaningless. They do not take opposition and conditions etc into account. What is more valuable a century against Australia or Zimbabwe. Both are counted as centuries.

And yet u present then when they suit u 

Doglapanti 

U call a centuary against Aus valueable but when shastri scores a 200 in Aus against Aus u ignore it

hypocrisy ki seema hoti hai 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Khota said:

Because I have not found one.

You have not addressed one single point I have raised. Not one.

Go F off. You can have a better conversation with a 1 ur old child than you.

your so called killer argument was ppl can’t be good at more than one sport. I gave you hundreds of ppl that are good at  more than one sport across so many different sports. Result? Ignored

it takes a special kind of mental case to write both these in quotes in back to back posts:

“Because I have not found one.”

“Kapil Dev yes.”

you can can take a dumb horse to water. But can’t make it drink.

Edited by IndianRenegade

This thread has started from

All rounder dont exist 

To

India cant produce all rounder 

TO 

Hardik pandya is not an all rounder

TO

Shankar is not an all rounder (which btw he was never OP just made him for his convience since he doesnt understand the diff btw all rounder and batting or bowling all rounder)

TO

Human body analogy 

TO 

Shastri is not an all rounder 

Jesus people, how does this thread have 15 pages of discussion. Should have been 3 post and done. 

Post 1: allrounder does not exist

Post 2: give examples of all the current allrounders and past allrounders who would solely make it in a team with either bowling/batting. 

Post 3: OP to one the explaning: I apoligise, I understand that am wrong and will not go further.

But that's not the case here ... LMAO

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This thread has started from

All rounder dont exist 

To

India cant produce all rounder 

TO 

Hardik pandya is not an all rounder

TO

Shankar is not an all rounder (which btw he was never OP just made him for his convience since he doesnt understand the diff btw all rounder and batting or bowling all rounder)

TO

Human body analogy 

TO 

Shastri is not an all rounder 

goalposts.jpg

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

as usual no logical reply only personal hatred 

So how do u criticise pandya ???? fine me a better power hitter in the country 

and in 2 games u had a problem with a player

Ppl have gone after pandya , rahul in last one year and now they are performing if only ppl cud understand player get better as they play more and for that they need to play 

You are the only one who thinks Shastri is AR. Shastri is a sifarshi who got in the team. No more.

And yet u present then when they suit u 

Doglapanti 

U call a centuary against Aus valueable but when shastri scores a 200 in Aus against Aus u ignore it

hypocrisy ki seema hoti hai 

Once again evading the question.

Does century against Zimbabwe count the same as Australia.

4 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

Go F off. You can have a better conversation with a 1 ur old child than you.

your so called killer argument was ppl can’t be good at more than one sport. I gave you hundreds of ppl that are good at  more than one sport across so many different sports. Result? Ignored

it takes a special kind of mental case to write both these in quotes in back to back posts:

“Because I have not found one.”

“Kapil Dev yes.”

you can can take a dumb horse to water. But can’t make it drink.

Moron you are missing the complete thread. If you find one in one hundred years that is an anaomly not trend. Gifted idiot that is what you are.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Once again evading the question.

Does century against Zimbabwe count the same as Australia.

m making u count his 200 against aus in aus which is not easy to get ...forget 100 ....what ur point 

What zimb are u talking about now or of 90s....coz that zimb was a decent side 

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are the only one who thinks Shastri is AR. Shastri is a sifarshi who got in the team. No more.

doesnt  matter parchi or not coz u werent in selction commitee....those things are always debatable but not sure 

he has 35 avg in test cricket which is not bad and 150 wkts ........so he did decent . He has some good achievement and its not right undermine someone achievement .

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

m making u count his 200 against aus in aus which is not easy to get ...forget 100 ....what ur point 

What zimb are u talking about now or of 90s....coz that zimb was a decent side 

doesnt  matter parchi or not coz u werent in selction commitee....those things are always debatable but not sure 

he has 35 avg in test cricket which is not bad and 150 wkts ........so he did decent . He has some good achievement and its not right undermine someone achievement .

Once again 100 against Australia or any Zimbabwe the same?

whats the point of that question in this thread???

Obv a 100 against aus is better . So whats ur point that shastri scored all his runs agianst ZImb and not aus or pandya makes his runs against Zimb

The point is that I was responding to your surrogate that cricket averages the way they are done are meaningless.

Once again getting back to Sobers I agree with you but  that is so rare. It is so hard to get someone who operates at that level in multiple skillset.

Edited by Khota
5 hours ago, Khota said:

Moron you are missing the complete thread. If you find one in one hundred years that is an anaomly not trend. Gifted idiot that is what you are.

I will say this as politely as possible in the hope you will get it.

Let me give you that Kapil Dev is the only all rounder cricket has ever seen, in-spite of him being not even the best all-rounder cricket has ever produced. That means all rounder(s) exist. As far as we know life is an anomaly in the universe, but no one with a single brain cell claim life doesn't exist.

Just to turn your logic on you, no one other than you, is arguing Kapil Dev is the only All rounder, which makes your view an anomaly & therefore "doesn't exist" 

You can make an argument that quality all rounders are not easy to come by, that may be true, but an anomaly or don't exist? nope.

there are so many great all rounders in cricket other than Kapil, (Gary Sober, Imran Kahn, lala amarnath, Kallis, Flintoff, Richard Hadlee, Yuvraj Singh.... I can keep writing) just because you will not acknowledge them means nothing. 

2 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

I will say this as politely as possible in the hope you will get it.

Let me give you that Kapil Dev is the only all rounder cricket has ever seen, in-spite of him being not even the best all-rounder cricket has ever produced. That means all rounder(s) exist. As far as we know life is an anomaly in the universe, but no one with a single brain cell claim life doesn't exist.

Just to turn your logic on you, no one other than you, is arguing Kapil Dev is the only All rounder, which makes your view an anomaly & therefore "doesn't exist" 

You can make an argument that quality all rounders are not easy to come by, that may be true, but an anomaly or don't exist? nope.

there are so many great all rounders in cricket other than Kapil, (Gary Sober, Imran Kahn, lala amarnath, Kallis, Flintoff, Richard Hadlee, Yuvraj Singh.... I can keep writing) just because you will not acknowledge them means nothing. 

Go read the complete thread. The gist of the thread is that if one comes along in 100 years might as well hang it up. Do not look for something that is so elusive.

lala Amarnath, Yuvraj Singh seriously.

Edited by Khota
16 minutes ago, Khota said:

Go read the complete thread. The gist of the thread is that if one comes along in 100 years might as well hang it up. Do not look for something that is so elusive.

lala Amarnath, Yuvraj Singh seriously.

You should go back to elementary school, learn how words and numbers work. Cricket and big data analytics are far far away... bye bye 

35 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

You should go back to elementary school, learn how words and numbers work. Cricket and big data analytics are far far away... bye bye 

Anyone who thinks that Yuvraj was a allrounder has a huge learning gap. Have a nice day.