Where is the coach?

Chaos

I am not against the coach or whatever but in this situation it is not like the abscence of coach is making a difference- look at the non-performers; SRT,VS, Yuvi, HS..... they are not newrathis in fervent need of coaching what will Gary Kirsten teach tendulakr- how to not get out for 2 when your team is chasing 317?? the young boyz are actually doing just fine without the haloed coach

I am not against the coach or whatever but in this situation it is not like the abscence of coach is making a difference- look at the non-performers; SRT' date='VS, Yuvi, HS.....[/color'] they are not newrathis in fervent need of coaching what will Gary Kirsten teach tendulakr- how to not get out for 2 when your team is chasing 317?? the young boyz are actually doing just fine without the haloed coach
agreed and favor your discussion...big names are not performing and a coach has very little to do with seniors. On the other hand, youngsters who need a coach are delivering in packs and parcels.
Yeah ....where is he? We know he is a low profile ,behind the scenes kind of guy...but this is too much!
His assignment startz only during the SA tour to India. So, until then he is not the coach and I think its best he does not comment on thingz when he is not observing the players closely.
I am not against the coach or whatever but in this situation it is not like the abscence of coach is making a difference- look at the non-performers; SRT,VS, Yuvi, HS..... they are not newrathis in fervent need of coaching what will Gary Kirsten teach tendulakr- how to not get out for 2 when your team is chasing 317?? the young boyz are actually doing just fine without the haloed coach
suraj, yuseless is fackin idiot, pokin and givin wicket keepr catches, Rohit has the same problem. Uthappa has this terrible disease of shufflin wayyy tooo early and he is done most of the times in 40's and 50's. I DARE TO SAY, NO COACH WILL ACCEPT THIS RUBBISH. ATM they are gettin away with ridiculous shots. Dont brin in sachin, cuz he has only one bad series so far. But yuseless is such a trash player EVER SEEN.