MTV Roadies....

beetle

How can you guys watch all this reality tv nonsense' date=' when quite obviously, very little of it is actually REAL?[/quote'] this realty show is not like any crappy singing or dancing show where contestants are crying or sharing there sad family story to gain sympathy from public so that they could earn vote. here there is not public voting or anything. you should watch it too

I hate that idiotic sardar. Like Ranvijay said, pick someone of your own size, gaaaandoo. Khali peeli he was going after Dev.. kuch nahin bigada tha uska Dev ne... Gaaaaand mein dum hai to Samrat ko bully karne ki koshish kar na? Choooooootiya kahin ka
whats with the labelling mate. i dont see anyone being called an idiotic hindu,muslim parsee or whatever ,then why label sikhs.hadh hai.

Maihoonna, even though i feel it was little crazy of holysmoke for going little anti-pradeep who is the only sardar in that roadies, i think in India if you call someone a Sardarji, then it's not a big issue. it's kind of odd if you call someone a christian, or a muslim or a Hindu etc. but Sardarji's take it with cool way. I am a Punjabi, and have lot of friends and they don't mind when they are called Sardar Ji. in Real Sardar = The big boss or Leader btw, that sardarji is pretty cool, and i won't mind seeing him become Raodie

it is indeed getting boring.. red team (sandeep , pradeep) is all strong and blue team (dev's) is totally weak... not a single person in blue team is a strong character... if roadies management wants to make this interesting, split Sandeep and Pradeep in two different teams.. phir dekho maza

o ya.. that bengali one rite? seriously is she trying to act or what? is she like this in real life?? and did anyone see her swim suit during that Pool inside Pool task?? wat the hell was she tryin to show.
nah....that one is Polomi.Natasha is the one with the nose ring.

Pradeep and Sandeep are idiots of the highest order. Saalon ko pakad pakad ke maaro. Dev to chakkon ka baadshah hai. And Natasha is lovely. She should be declared winner immediately.
Gambit, I believe in dosti ke beech ladki nahin aani chahiye.... lekin agar winner Natasha hui toh teri kher nahin :haha: BOBBY FTW!!!