MTV Roadies....

beetle

I really hate Natasha's annoying voice and her accent.
Krrrrrrazy kiya rrrrrrrrrrrreee!!!:winky:
o ya.. that bengali one rite? seriously is she trying to act or what? is she like this in real life?? and did anyone see her swim suit during that Pool inside Pool task?? wat the hell was she tryin to show.
Nah, I think she is from Panchkula / Delhi auditions, the one from Kolkata auditions were Vareshi and Paulami varisha_img.jpgPaulami_img.jpg
Pradeep and Sandeep are idiots of the highest order. Saalon ko pakad pakad ke maaro. Dev to chakkon ka baadshah hai. And Natasha is lovely. She should be declared winner immediately.
omg, Gambit has soft corner for Natasha....errr who else had a soft corner...hmmm....yeah it was Dev for Bobby :hysterical:

haha did you guys notice
rofl.. before going in to the coffin, dev says "Bratz will win!!" and then kiri corrects him " no no bratz will lose! om blues will win " haah the guy is such a dumbfook
hhaha.. true.. dont know why they picked Dev for roadies.. it defeated the purpose..

holysmoke.. sorry to say but your girl is out.. hahha.. wat back stabbing.. pradeep is really trying to act too tough.. bobby got dumb founded..
nah, i think it was a different one. Holy still has his lifeline
haha did you guys notice
rofl.. before going in to the coffin, dev says "Bratz will win!!" and then kiri corrects him " no no bratz will lose! om blues will win " haah the guy is such a dumbfook
:hysterical:
hhaha.. true.. dont know why they picked Dev for roadies.. it defeated the purpose..
comic relief, he was one of the best
he was dancing too as if he was going to get immunity , guess it backfired