Even if India lose to SL tomorrow...

Gambit

Good point Gambo. We shall merge all the topics that criticize and OTT reactions into one. Guess what' date=' we don't have to read that thread :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Discrimination and double standards :D No seriously, unless we are gonna do these "merging" for "celebration" and "praise" threads too (which I doubt you will do it for those), then leave the criticism threads alone. Or merge it to the "same extent" you will merge praise threads if they go OTT. Cricketers get praise when they do well, they will get brickbats when they do poor. No interference and double standards please :) PS: If criticism gets merged, then I will keep my eyes open to monitor what happens to praise threads later on and will follow up :D
Discrimination and double standards :D No seriously, unless we are gonna do these "merging" for "celebration" and "praise" threads too (which I doubt you will do it for those), then leave the criticism threads alone. Or merge it to the "same extent" you will merge praise threads if they go OTT. Cricketers get praise when they do well, they will get brickbats when they do poor. No interference and double standards please :) PS: If criticism gets merged, then I will keep my eyes open to monitor what happens to praise threads later on and will follow up :D
Yup that's a fair point. We shall be consistent unlike the ICC.:D