Andy Murray could quit any time

Cricketics

On 5/20/2019 at 4:48 AM, I6MTW said:

Most likely will only play doubles from now on. Even for Wimbledon reports are saying he might play doubles only, if he gets fit in time.

Roddick suggested on twitter in January that he should retire playing doubles with his brother Jamie who has been world number 1 on and off in double recently. Funny thing is, Jamie Murray and his partner Bruno Soares are one of the best on tour for a while. It will be tough on the pair if Andy decides to partner his brother. 

Bruno did have a funny response to Roddick's tweet suggestion asking him to find a replacement partner lol 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Roddick suggested on twitter in January that he should retire playing doubles with his brother Jamie who has been world number 1 on and off in double recently. Funny thing is, Jamie Murray and his partner Bruno Soares are one of the best on tour for a while. It will be tough on the pair if Andy decides to partner his brother. 

Bruno did have a funny response to Roddick's tweet suggestion asking him to find a replacement partner lol 

He is most likely going to play with Kyrgios in Wimbledon. Jamie said he doesn't want to play with Andy and compromise his chances of winning the tournament.

On 1/11/2019 at 4:49 PM, Gollum said:

Nothing personal, just found his on court playing style and behavior boring, plus he gets to be with the gorgeous Kim Sears :angry:. Aaaand the British media hype, that always puts me off. I respect Andy the person, lovely principled guy with dry humor exactly the way I like. He deserved at least one AO plus a few more majors, far lesser players than him possess more trophies just because of the era they were in.   

" Deserved"? He is giving a good shot at deserves