Guess who?

sandeep

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Stats are deceiving. Babar is comfortably ahead, run scoring in UAE at fast pace is a challenge because of the sluggishness of the pitches and slow outfield, polar opposite of India. Compared to Rayudu, Babar is much better against the quicks and almost at par against spin. One plays for a strong batting line up, the other in a weak line up. Clincher is the age and development, Babar is on an upward trajectory and is getting better, the Indian is already close to retirement age and is unlikely to improve further. 

Rayudu looked special in his early days . Moving to ICL hurt his chances of playing for India earlier than he did . Also Babar is pretty poor against spinners . I would say they are fairly similar . 

3 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Rayudu looked special in his early days . Moving to ICL hurt his chances of playing for India earlier than he did . Also Babar is pretty poor against spinners . I would say they are fairly similar . 

Rayudu has better game against spinner but his game against pace is quite pedestrian.

Both have one thing in common , both  come across as selfish especially Babar, may be because he is an accumulator of runs but he someone I am not afraid of as an opposition.

55 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Agree with this. 

Had Rayudu never participated in ICL, he would have broken into the national team much earlier.