Ravindra Jadeja should be NOWHERE near Team India's 2019 World Cup squad!

SecondSlip

Some things are beyond stats, he's a match winner in any format when it matters with his 3D skills and chasma, experience too. Waise bhi, him and Dhoni are a match in the field and bring the best out in one another.  Chahal is a mental midget who feasts on poor line ups and when it doesn't matter as much, can't bat and can't field either.

Kuldeep is losing form too, makes me regret about Ashwin which is not a good thing. Bhajji in form too.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
On 4/24/2019 at 4:51 AM, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Some things are beyond stats, he's a match winner in any format when it matters with his 3D skills and chasma, experience too. Waise bhi, him and Dhoni are a match in the field and bring the best out in one another.  Chahal is a mental midget who feasts on poor line ups and when it doesn't matter as much, can't bat and can't field either.

Kuldeep is losing form too, makes me regret about Ashwin which is not a good thing. Bhajji in form too.

wtf are you are talking about..

He has been part of 5 of our world cup campaigns.. in all those 5 campaigns, we didn't even make past SF even once...his performance in those 5 world cup was the worst out of all the bowlers...

matchwinner my @$s .... the amount of chances he has got for Indian team without any performance, he should call himself lucky...

4 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

wtf are you are talking about..

He has been part of 5 of our world cup campaigns.. in all those 5 campaigns, we didn't even make past SF even once...his performance in those 5 world cup was the worst out of all the bowlers...

matchwinner my @$s .... the amount of chances he has got for Indian team without any performance, he should call himself lucky...

Why are you talking about t20? Not a world cup even if they renamed it and different format. Jaddu played well in UK in CT2013. Horses for courses. Playing chahal makes tail ultra long and he's a mental midget, crap fielder.

On 4/23/2019 at 1:58 PM, neel roy said:

Having read all your comments I can only tell you all that you all still dont get it why Jadeja was selected...The reason is for his fielding..as a substitute fielder..think of this..Bumrah or Shami bowls a spell gets tired/slightly injured and walks off..or it is the 45th over and legendary fielder Yuzi Chahal has left the field and AUs needs 55 of 34 balls and there is a difficult catch in deepmid wicket..who would you have as your substitite fielder..Pant or Jadeja or Rayudu..close your eyes and youll get up in cold sweat if its Rayudu or Pant..THATS where Jadeja the sub fielder comes in..he can effect a run out or take a blinder when our legendary fielders like chahal,kuldeep,bumrah are taking some breather and believe me there will be lots of opportunities if this years heat is as bad as last years in June..so I will always bat for Jadeja..and if he is lucky he ll get a game or 2 against BD/Afghanistan..and I bet it was Dhoni s plan to have him;)

People were laughing and I stand vindicated today..41 runs saved in 2 full matches plus as substitutes..now you get the reason why JADEJA WAS SELECTED