Your top pick among DK, Pant, Rahul, Rayudu and Shankar

zen

WC spot   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your top pick for a spot in the WC?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2019 at 05:00 AM

31 minutes ago, zen said:

If Tuktuk can play more freely than it will help Ind more. It is not ideal to have both Rohit and Kohli trying to play similar roles in the top order 

if rohit sharma batted at gilly s/r n had technique of dravid he wud have been a video game batsman , as i said some start fast some end fast as long as they dont bat like rahane it fine

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

if rohit sharma batted at gilly s/r n had technique of dravid he wud have been a video game batsman , as i said some start fast some end fast as long as they dont bat like rahane it fine

Which is why I want Pant to be developed and given the responsibility (in lieu of someone like Shaw) :dance: .... Tuktuk Sharma style could be relic in 2019 

On 2/15/2019 at 9:57 PM, vvvslaxman said:

That is one sorry bunch of players to choose from. I will go easy on Pant though. He had very very limited opportunities. But too late for us to understand how he goes about his innings in an ODI where you should be capable of rotating the strike for long period and accelerate at the end. 

As far as others go they are woefully inadequate in one area or the other

KKD - can rotate strike(occasionally), can go big at the end , Can't stay long

Vijay Shankar - can rotate strike, cannot be a reliable hitter down the order, Staying power - unexplored

Rahul - can't do anything consistently

Rayudu - can't rotate strike, can't go big at the end, can stay long by scratching around, sucks against good quality bowling

Kathik...doing ok in short form cricket but when he got opportunities in odi..he should have scored more.