Kashmiri Woman Suspended from Doon College for Posting Picture of Slain Hizbul Militant

Texy

2 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Kay Kay Menon's thought process in this scene makes so much sense here. Brilliant actor, I am a huge fan.

It's high time Hindus across the nation start thinking on these lines when it comes to Kashmiri muslims and Pakistanis. If sickulars and liberandus want to call me a hate monger so be it.

I love this scene. KK Menon nailed it.

On 2/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, Aiden said:

Indians hate Kashmiris but dont want to give up Kashmir. Doesnt make any sense

Kashmir belongs to not only Kashmiri muslims alone but the whole Indians as a whole .Just because  I am born  in a particular state in India doesn't prevent me from buying land in far away another state  if I have the ability to maintain that. That means  the whole of India and there by Kashmir too  belongs to the whole population of India. Yes ... we hate those  Kashmiris (not every one) who  make a living in our land  and then support those divisive element terrorists that are backed by Pakistan . 

If such traitor mentality   Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan they can pack off to Pakistan from Kashmir, no one is going to prevent them.