Pakistani Terror Conundrum. What is answer

mishra

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

ICJ cant release him. 

Forget the measuring contest.

Was OBL found near the Army HQ or not? who was harboring him?

Do you think Hafiz Seed is not a trouble maker and an outstanding citizen just because Pak courts have not convicted him?

Do you think Massod Azhar is a terrorist and lives in Pakistan?

Don't give me a technicalities answer like a lawyer. Give me yes or no or 1 word answers

Edited by maniac

13 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

i dont like any killings, so get your facts right.

secondly, kulbhoshan yadv was involved in peshawar attacks. 

It certainly doesn't sound like it. Where is the widespread condemnation of this attack in your country? Indian schools and colleges observed silence and paid respects to the victims of Peshawar.

As for your second statement, just lol. How convenient! First you guys claimed he was working just in Balochistan, now you're claiming he was responsible for this. What next? You'll claim he was responsible for SL team attack, Marriott attack in Islamabad etc, right? Why stop there, say he was responsible for 1965, 1971 and Kargil also? Also add lal Masjid and Bezair's assassination to your list to make you happy.

The ICJ case is on. At least wait for that before getting your panties in a twist.

13 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Again, in your post you used the word OTHERS while talking about wars other than 1971.

Your Air Marshall has admitted on record that Pakistan started and lost all wars. If you don't wish to see that, then not even God can help you. 

whatever he said, he were saying in normal conversation language, like what mostly indian and pakistani says, 4 wars etc etc. 

as a student in subjects of defence , if we go strictly by defence analysis, 2 were wars and 2 were battles. 

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

ICJ cant release him. 

Just to save their face, and to not let truth come out, Your army will kill him and blame inmate/other prisoner right before release. We know that. It has happened in past.

And shamelessly, whole Pakistan will cheer for it

Edited by mishra

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

whatever he said, he were saying in normal conversation language, like what mostly indian and pakistani says, 4 wars etc etc. 

as a student in subjects of defence , if we go strictly by defence analysis, 2 were wars and 2 were battles. 

As I said, you are being disingenuous. You want to disregard your own AIR MARSHALL's words simply because it doesn't suit your narrative. Regardless of semantics, Pakistan initiated everything and lost everything, as per the words of your own AIR MARSHALL.

13 hours ago, maniac said:

Forget the measuring contest.

1.Was OBL found near the Army HQ or not? who was harboring him?

2.Do you think Hafiz Seed is not a trouble maker and an outstanding citizen just because Pak courts have not convicted him?

3.Do you think Massod Azhar is a terrorist and lives in Pakistan?

Don't give me a technicalities answer like a lawyer. Give me yes or no or 1 word answers

1. Yes, he lived near army academy. and no pakistan wasnt harboring him. becoz if we go by the americans president and Ms,Clinton statements. pakistani govt didnt know about OBL.

off the record: most probably, we gave them (US) hint about him and didnt want to get credit/attention from Al-Qaeda etc.

2. maybe he is a trouble maker, for that you need to give some solid evidance to our pakistan our court, we cant always put him under house arrest forever. he will get bail everytime. share something solid, we will execute him. 

3. Massod Azhar is banned in pakistan so surely he is a terrorist. he is fugitive, pakistan dont know where he lives now. 

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

Just to save their face, and to not let truth come out, Your army will kill him and blame inmate/other prisoner right before release. We know that. It has happened in past.

And shamelessly, whole Pakistan will cheer for it

While Pakistan are devious and malicious enough to do it, I doubt they would try to pull off such a stunt given their standing in the world right now..with the FATF blacklist and their BOP condition.

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

1. Yes, he lived near army academy. and no pakistan wasnt harboring him. becoz if we go by the americans president and Ms,Clinton statements. pakistani govt didnt know about OBL.

off the record: most probably, we gave them (US) hint about him and didnt want to get credit/attention from Al-Qaeda etc.

2. maybe he is a trouble maker, for that you need to give some solid evidance to our pakistan our court, we cant always put him under house arrest forever. he will get bail everytime. share something solid, we will execute him. 

3. Massod Azhar is banned in pakistan so surely he is a terrorist. he is fugitive, pakistan dont know where he lives now. 

Come on man, at least stop lying on a forum. Masood Azhar's organization is based in Bahwalpur. Your Imran Khan is well aware of it. They are strategic assets for your army against a much larger nation. Admit it.

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

So the world's most famous terrorist and world's most wanted man lives near army hq and pakistan government and military didn't know about it :rofl:  That is not exactly a glowing review of Pak intelligence.

So Pak gave them the hint but then arrested and is now torturing Shakil Afridi the guy who was responsible for tipping off US.

I mean seriously you are dumber than you sound.

It certainly doesn't sound like it. Where is the widespread condemnation of this attack in your country? Indian schools and colleges observed silence and paid respects to the victims of Peshawar.

As for your second statement, just lol. How convenient! First you guys claimed he was working just in Balochistan, now you're claiming he was responsible for this. What next? You'll claim he was responsible for SL team attack, Marriott attack in Islamabad etc, right? Why stop there, say he was responsible for 1965, 1971 and Kargil also? Also add lal Masjid and Bezair's assassination to your list to make you happy.

The ICJ case is on. At least wait for that before getting your panties in a twist.

he was caught in Balochistan, after that he start singing like canary. 

he gves many names of other terrorist. APS, mehran base attack and after his arrest, we caught Uzair baloch in UAE from Interpool. 

some name inside afghanistan, working with kulbhoshan, after that, we didnt hear anyone of them again. only news from afghan press.

and no one is worried about ICJ here. atleast not pakistan. 

While Pakistan are devious and malicious enough to do it, I doubt they would try to pull off such a stunt given their standing in the world right now..with the FATF blacklist and their BOP condition.

let pakistanis worried about this. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

13 hours ago, maniac said:

So the world's most famous terrorist and world's most wanted man lives near army hq and pakistan government and military didn't know about it :rofl:  That is not exactly a glowing review of Pak intelligence.

So Pak gave them the hint but then arrested and is now torturing Shakil Afridi the guy who was responsible for tipping off US.

I mean seriously you are dumber than you sound.

yes i am dumb, as much as, the state department and Mrs.Clinton. if thats what you wana imply here. you dont believe me. should i share state department official statement ? 

someone has to gt the blame, even if its afridi. 

18 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

If they declare him innocent, will you have the decency and the cojones to accept you were wrong?

I know the answer but I want to hear it from you.

No they will ask Pakistan to follow the process. That would be game over for Pakistani Military propoganda drama as their is no evidence.

Edited by mishra

Come on man, at least stop lying on a forum. Masood Azhar's organization is based in Bahwalpur. Your Imran Khan is well aware of it. They are strategic assets for your army against a much larger nation. Admit it.

was based. JEM is officially banned in pakistan since 2001.

If they declare him innocent, will you have the decency and the cojones to accept you were wrong?

I know the answer but I want to hear it from you.

they cannot release him. the case from indian govt is about having consular access as he is a "retired" ex-officer not spy. 

12 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

yes i am dumb, as much as, the state department and Mrs.Clinton. if thats what you wana imply here. you dont believe me. should i share state department official statement ? 

Are you issuing an official statement like a lawyer or PR agent. I mean who talks like that lol.

So blame for what. tipping the US for catching the world's most dreaded criminal?

14 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Again, Obama wasn't publicly going to say that Pakistan were aware of OBL's whereabouts when he was bleating on about Pak being an ally in the WOT. Quoting Hilary on anything actually weakens your case. Besides, we could pull out several quotes from high ranking American officials who haven't had favourable things to say about Pak in this matter.

Forget everything - hand on heart just tell me this:

The most wanted terrorist had been living less than a km away from your military base or whatever close to your capital and Pakistan had no clue? What are the chances? It can only mean 2 things:

Pakistan are grossly incompetent

Pakistan are complicit

Which is it?