Ind’s batting = Kohli

zen

21 minutes ago, zen said:

Chance of scoring 3 consecutive 100s is slim. Kohli dropped himself to #4 too. So expected him to have an ordinary game .... What is worrying is that the rest apart from Dhawan, Pant and Shankar scored at a below par SR .... Have to question the 90 balls wasted by Tuktuk Sharma :hitler:

Got it wrong again.

Bowling was the issue here. If you cannot defend 350+ score blaming Sharma shows either you hate him or dont understand the game or both.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Got it wrong again.

Bowling was the issue here. If you cannot defend 350+ score blaming Sharma shows either you hate him or dont understand the game or both.

Buddy, I don't care about your "circles" .... you can "believe" whatever you want to.  I understand it is difficult to learn new tricks at your age .... whatever you can see, I can see too. The issue is vice versa :facepalm:

Again, no time for your "circles" 

25 minutes ago, zen said:

Chance of scoring 3 consecutive 100s is slim. Kohli dropped himself to #4 too. So expected him to have an ordinary game .... What is worrying is that the rest apart from Dhawan, Pant and Shankar scored at a below par SR .... Have to question the 90 balls wasted by Tuktuk Sharma :hitler:

Bhai the main  culprit was fake chutiya  intangible talented  Rahul. I can't  believe  it virat  gave his spot to this chutiya :whack:

1 minute ago, zen said:

Buddy, I don't care about your "circles" .... you can "believe" whatever you want to.  I understand it is difficult to learn new tricks at your age .... whatever you can see, I can see too. The issue is vice versa :facepalm:

Again, no time for your "circles" 

I really don't care about what you care but you truly cannot see forest for the trees.