James Anderson shreds Ashwin's picture as a reaction to the 'Mankading' of Buttler

Though Jimmy being a dick that he is... Mankanding was clearly Ashwin's fault. Not sure why my fellow Indians cant see it. He paused and waited for Butler to leave the crease and then ran him out. It was in poor taste and in general gives a bad name to IPL. Its here in British media all over...I had to defend (the indifensable) even infront of my office colleagues. giggle.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Though Jimmy being a dick that he is... Mankanding was clearly Ashwin's fault. Not sure why my fellow Indians cant see it. He paused and waited for Butler to leave the crease and then ran him out. It was in poor taste and in general gives a bad name to IPL. Its here in British media all over...I had to defend (the indifensable) even infront of my office colleagues. giggle.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Don't let them dictate terms. Ashwin's mankading has made sure others are bound to the crease except Pandya other day who was casually going for a walk in the last over.