Amrapali duped me of Rs 114 cr: M S Dhoni !!!

velu

10 minutes ago, beetle said:

@velu

Endorsing a bad brand was the risk he took . Why should he be paid before the helpless house buyers that put in their life's earning into the bad builder he endorsed.

Why should he be paid ahead of the banks who put public money into loans to the builder?

As for the money he put in...giving money for risky high return is the risk he took.

Why should his risk be compensated by the banks or the poor house buyers?

This is  like giving money to a village money lender for very high returns....there is no govt guarantee on that.

almost all real estate companies were doing well and then reality slowdown hit ..

when dhoni endorsed , amrapali we’re doing well i guess ..

even giants like JP infra went belly up in the last 4/5 years ..

dhoni is merely asking them to add him as another creditor , don’t think he will be paid before the banks ..

his 25 crore investment looks stupid now , but in real estate outsized returns are common ..

like someone will buy land for 5 crore , build a 8 floor apt block and sell it for 35/40 crore ..

anyway dhoni invested in amrapali when real estate was at its peak .. his 25 crore might look small now , but it could be a big money for him when he invested :(( 

1 hour ago, velu said:

almost all real estate companies were doing well and then reality slowdown hit ..

when dhoni endorsed , amrapali we’re doing well i guess ..

even giants like JP infra went belly up in the last 4/5 years ..

dhoni is merely asking them to add him as another creditor , don’t think he will be paid before the banks ..

his 25 crore investment looks stupid now , but in real estate outsized returns are common ..

like someone will buy land for 5 crore , build a 8 floor apt block and sell it for 35/40 crore ..

anyway dhoni invested in amrapali when real estate was at its peak .. his 25 crore might look small now , but it could be a big money for him when he invested :(( 

looks like your few % commission too is stucked in amrapali along with thala. :money:

Edited by Nikola