Canadian Sikh Soldiers March in Khalsa Day Parade

FischerTal

48 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Sounds like something any grieving son/daughter would say immediately after their parent is brutally murdered. 

LOL. Speak for yourself, foreigner Sikh. I know plenty of Sikhs in India who love Indira. Whats your beef with Indira anyways ? That she brought the hammer down on the Sikh terrorists who started killing hindus FIRST ? 

I can understand some mild disdain for Rajeev, because he could've done more if he was an autistic, de-sensetised guy in the 48 hrs following his mom's murder, but didn't. But IGI ? seriously ? Its nothing more than victimhood and clutching at straws. 

I am not a terrorist, nor a terrorist supporter. I 100% support Indira's actions in Punjab because she was rooting out terrorists who'd sold out their Sikh values to ISI and taking ISI money and ISI guns to cause mayhem in India. 

The same thing you are saying about the ISI can be levelled at the Indian government's support of Bangladeshis in 1971.

Indira Gandhi is a terrorist to Sikhs, keep burying your head in the sand you foreigner who chose to leave India despite being born there. The vast majority of Sikhs in the world see Indira as a terrorist. Nothing that you say will change that, get out of cloud cuckoo land and focus on your home state which is always on fire.

You also have no clue about the history of Bhindranwale. He was a creation and puppet of Indira Gandhi to help Congress gain votes in Punjab where the Akali Dal party was ruling. He was even released from jail when arrested for murder due to Indira's intervention. However like most puppets he eventually turned on his master and Indira obviously was not too happy about that.

Edited by Ranvir

27 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The same thing you are saying about the ISI can be levelled at the Indian government's support of Bangladeshis in 1971.

Yes. So what ? They are the enemy of our nation. When we help break up our enemy, it doesn't make the traitors who take help from our enemies any lesser. The Pakistanis are just as right in blaming Indian govt. for helping Mukti Bahini as we are for blaming ISI for messing with Punjab. At least we had a humanitarian reason to go along with our support - the genocide of the Bangladeshis. The Punjabi traitors had no such excuse in the first place. 

Indira Gandhi is a terrorist to Sikhs, keep burying your head in the sand you foreigner who chose to leave India despite being born there.

She isn't. There is nothing 'terrorist' about her squishing terrorist Sikhs in the first place. As i said, i know plenty of Sikhs in India and none of them consider Indira as a terrorist or any such. The problems people have in India with Indira is her illegal seizure of power by declaring Emergency, nothing else. 

You wont be able to defend your position on why Indira is a 'terrorist' either, because the notion is spread amongst foreign sikhs by ISI agents using propaganda and nothing else. 

The vast majority of Sikhs in the world see Indira as a terrorist.

No, they don't. Vast majority of Sikhs in the world are Indians and they vote congress, the party of Indira. 

You also have no clue about the history of Bhindranwale. He was a creation and puppet of Indira Gandhi to help Congress gain votes in Punjab where the Akali Dal party was ruling. He was even released from jail when arrested for murder due to Indira's intervention. However like most puppets he eventually turned on his master and Indira obviously was not too happy about that.

We all know that bhindranwale was propped up by IG to act as a political counter-point and when she didn't need him, ditched him, which caused him to become a TERRORIST. I don't care whether he 'turned' on his master, what i care about is he is a terrorist who committed and aided & abetted the murder of innocent Indians - sikhs as well as hindus and then tried to use a religious place as a 'shield', which Indira, thankfully, did not fall for. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Yes. So what ? They are the enemy of our nation. When we help break up our enemy, it doesn't make the traitors who take help from our enemies any lesser. The Pakistanis are just as right in blaming Indian govt. for helping Mukti Bahini as we are for blaming ISI for messing with Punjab. At least we had a humanitarian reason to go along with our support - the genocide of the Bangladeshis. The Punjabi traitors had no such excuse in the first place. 

She isn't. There is nothing 'terrorist' about her squishing terrorist Sikhs in the first place. As i said, i know plenty of Sikhs in India and none of them consider Indira as a terrorist or any such. The problems people have in India with Indira is her illegal seizure of power by declaring Emergency, nothing else. 

You wont be able to defend your position on why Indira is a 'terrorist' either, because the notion is spread amongst foreign sikhs by ISI agents using propaganda and nothing else. 

No, they don't. Vast majority of Sikhs in the world are Indians and they vote congress, the party of Indira. 

We all know that bhindranwale was propped up by IG to act as a political counter-point and when she didn't need him, ditched him, which caused him to become a TERRORIST. I don't care whether he 'turned' on his master, what i care about is he is a terrorist who committed and aided & abetted the murder of innocent Indians - sikhs as well as hindus and then tried to use a religious place as a 'shield', which Indira, thankfully, did not fall for. 

Funny how he only got labelled a terrorist when he no longer followed her orders. We've never seen that before in the world before.

I know many more Sikhs than you, including Sikhs living in India and all of them have an extremely negative view of Indira. 

What exactly is your nation? Is it India or Canada? You're a traitor to your beloved nation for abandoning it for economic security.

2 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Funny how he only got labelled a terrorist when he no longer followed her orders. We've never seen that before in the world before.

He got labelled a terrorist because he resorted to terrorism to get his way once the central backing was withdrawn.  This is so typical of you videshi Sikhs. You make a blanket statement of ' i dont support terrorists' to cover your a$$, then upon digging, make statements like these, which makes it seem like a terrorist like Bhindranwale wasn't a terrorist. 

I know many more Sikhs than you, including Sikhs living in India and all of them have an extremely negative view of Indira. 

Still waiting for a REASON why she is terrorist, instead of BS sentimentalism how she shouldnt have attacked the Akal Takht just because a SIKH TERRORIST was using it as a shield.  And thank your lucky stars that someone as sensetive as Indira and Brar lead the operation blue star. If it was up to me, I'd have dropped a missile on Bhindranwale's a$$ and turned the entire building to dust, regardless of whether its the Akal Takht, Kashi Vishwanath, Tirupati, Mecca or Vatican. 

What exactly is your nation? Is it India or Canada? You're a traitor to your beloved nation for abandoning it for economic security.

I send more money back to India than 99% NRIs do, champ. My nation is both and until there is a direct conflict of interest between Canada, USA and India ( i am a dual citizen of the former two), i have no reason to pick and choose. 

47 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

He got labelled a terrorist because he resorted to terrorism to get his way once the central backing was withdrawn.  This is so typical of you videshi Sikhs. You make a blanket statement of ' i dont support terrorists' to cover your a$$, then upon digging, make statements like these, which makes it seem like a terrorist like Bhindranwale wasn't a terrorist. 

Still waiting for a REASON why she is terrorist, instead of BS sentimentalism how she shouldnt have attacked the Akal Takht just because a SIKH TERRORIST was using it as a shield.  And thank your lucky stars that someone as sensetive as Indira and Brar lead the operation blue star. If it was up to me, I'd have dropped a missile on Bhindranwale's a$$ and turned the entire building to dust, regardless of whether its the Akal Takht, Kashi Vishwanath, Tirupati, Mecca or Vatican. 

I send more money back to India than 99% NRIs do, champ. My nation is both and until there is a direct conflict of interest between Canada, USA and India ( i am a dual citizen of the former two), i have no reason to pick and choose. 

You are truly are a sicko. You wouldn't be singing the same tune if one of your family members especially was in one of those buildings. No civilised country sends in troops unless there is clear danger to civilians. Bhindranwale never threatened to kill any one of the worshippers on that day. You're just a wanna keyboard cowboy with an inferiority complex. Indira is a terrorist for needlessly getting hundreds of people killed during operation bluestar just so that she could show herself to be a powerful leader to the rest of India. She did a full media blackout for several days in Punjab, there was no reason to do this if what she did was legitimate. Her and her son's stupidity got herself killed. The only Indian prime ministers to end up with such a fate.

You are then a traitor to Canada as you are sending back money which could be used to boost the economy of Canada. You are neither here or there. Your beloved India is clearly not a good place otherwise you would never have left.

30 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You are truly are a sicko. You wouldn't be singing the same tune if one of your family members especially was in one of those buildings.

I would be, if any in my family were terrorists holed up in the Akal Takht. 

No civilised country sends in troops unless there is clear danger to civilians.

False. There are plenty of military action against holed up terrorists in your so-called 'civilized countries' too. I can give you several instances in British history due to IRA as well. 

Bhindranwale never threatened to kill any one of the worshippers on that day.

Yet his crew offed a bunch of people in the lead-up to the operation and killed a bunch of people.

He openly called for Sikhs to commit genocide against the Hindus:

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=4cADAQAAQBAJ&lpg=PT135&dq=bhindranwale hindu kill&pg=PT144#v=onepage&q=bhindranwale hindu kill&f=false

(This is written BY a Sikh).

He sent messages to start a civil war between Hindus and Sikhs:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=iNBbBAAAQBAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=en

(Another patriotic Sikh speaking the truth)

You're just a wanna keyboard cowboy with an inferiority complex. Indira is a terrorist for needlessly getting hundreds of people killed during operation bluestar just so that she could show herself to be a powerful leader to the rest of India.

Nonsense. The blame for the civillian casualty lies squarely at the feet of the terrorist who took over the Harimandir Sahib. Indira waited for nearly SIX MONTHS after he took over the complex - show us which government waits SIX FRIGGING MONTHS before launching military action against a terrorist calling for genocide. 

Brar did everything possible to avoid casualties and the operational details rested in the hands of Brar and the Indian Army, not Indira. She authorized the mission, thats it. 

Blame your genocide-calling terrorist guru Bhindranwale for the debacle - Indira and Indian government gave him SIX BLOODY MONTHS to get the f*ck out of dodge and vacate a religious site. he chose it as a shield and it was a proud Sikh army commander who chose to demolish it. Unlike you and your ilk, Brar is a true patriotic Sikh and his likes far outnumber your likes in the Indian Sikh community. 

She did a full media blackout for several days in Punjab, there was no reason to do this if what she did was legitimate. Her and her son's stupidity got herself killed. The only Indian prime ministers to end up with such a fate.

Governments do full media blackout in the zone of active military action ALL THE TIME. Sri Lanka has made several full media blackouts in Jaffna during the LTTE actions, so did the Spanish when tackling Basque insurgents, etc. Again, several examples of this exist. 

You are then a traitor to Canada as you are sending back money which could be used to boost the economy of Canada.

False. There is no restriction to flow of money in and out of Canada beyond a certain limit and my transactions are in full view of the Canadian government, ergo, neither illegal, nor treasonous. 

You are neither here or there. Your beloved India is clearly not a good place otherwise you would never have left.

I left to make more $$. Just like your family. Stop pretending otherwise. 

PS: We Bongs too have experience with dealing with terrorists - the Naxalbari terrorists for eg, were more active and more disastrous for India than the ISI funded Bhindranwale Sikh cultists. And unlike you pu$$ified foreign Sikhs funded by enemy ISI money, we Bongs don't whine about the actions taken by our government to take care of terrorists. Overseas Sikh community is a disgrace in the name of Sikhism, India and are all just victim-complex pu$$ies pretending to be Sikhs so they can get victim-hood status from the goras. 

Edited by Muloghonto

A common sense method to get Bhindranwale would be to do a blockade of the complex and stop all supplies going in but Indira chose the cowboy approach and went in all guns blazing like a complete fool.

No civilised country in the late 20th century did such an operation which caused hundreds of innocent people to die. It was a typical example of Indian incompetence.

Yes my parents left India because it was a total disaster, we are not singing the praises of the country like you are. That is the difference.

9 hours ago, Ranvir said:

A common sense method to get Bhindranwale would be to do a blockade of the complex and stop all supplies going in but Indira chose the cowboy approach and went in all guns blazing like a complete fool.

It was the choice of Brar, a Sikh commander loyal to India, to take the all guns blazing option. Read about his testimony, he said that the Akal Takht was stockpiled with food and supplies for the 200-odd terrorists to hold out for months. Indira did not manage the operation - she didn't manage any military operation, even in 1971. She set out an objective, the military determined how best to achieve that objective and did what they thought is best. Same thing happened here. 

No civilised country in the late 20th century did such an operation which caused hundreds of innocent people to die. It was a typical example of Indian incompetence.

Incompetence of the army and that too because Brar said he could've avoided casualties by razing the golden temple but as a Sikh, he chose not to. India could only hit the Akal Takht with artillery and it meant either overshooting the Golden temple to make sure it is missed and therefore, risk some shells landing on the civillian buildings outside the Golden temple complex, or under-shooting the Golden temple, making sure that the civillian buildings were spared and risk razing the Golden Temple. He chose the former route. 

Yes my parents left India because it was a total disaster, we are not singing the praises of the country like you are. That is the difference.

I am not singing praises, i am showing loyalty. Clearly something you fake sikhs have forgotten. 

You think it ended in Op Blue Star. Read about the Operation Black Thunder in 1988 when terrorists had taken refuge in the Golden Temple.

https://caravanmagazine.in/government/ajit-doval-operation-black-thunder-excerpt

owards the end of the 1980s, Doval was back across the border in Indian Punjab, to take on the Khalistani insurgency—India’s direst domestic security threat at the time. In 1988, his biographers say, he found himself at the Golden Temple, in Amritsar, after Khalistani militants barricaded themselves inside the temple complex. The memory of Operation Bluestar in 1984—when Indian forces stormed the complex to force militants out, at great cost to civilian life, the shrine itself, and relations between the government and the Sikh public—was still fresh. The government needed a better solution this time

Return of the Superspy,” a profile of the new NSA, the journalist Yatish Yadav wrote,

Sometime in 1988. Residents of Amritsar around the Golden Temple … and Khalistani militants spotted a rickshawpuller plying his trade. … The rickshaw puller convinced the militants that he was an ISI operative, who had been sent by his Pakistani masters to help the Khalistan cause. Two days before Operation Black Thunder, the rickshaw-puller entered the Golden Temple and returned with crucial information, including the actual strength and positions of the terrorists inside the shrine. He was none other than Ajit Doval undercover. When the final assault came, the young police officer was inside Harminder Sahib, streaming much needed information to security forces to carry out search-and-flush operations.

The journalist Praveen Swami, writing in February 2014, put forward an even more detailed account.

New Delhi ignored Mr. Penta’s threats: the bombs were duds, and the man Mr. Penta thought was an ISI officer would serve, decades later, as Director of India’s Intelligence Bureau (IB).

The President of India later handed Mr. Doval a small silver disc, embossed with the great wheel of dharma and a lotus wreath, and the words Kirti Chakra.

Swami named Doval in the acknowledgements of his 2006 book India, Pakistan and the Secret Jihad.

:hatsoff:Doval. The Khalistani threat is not a minor one, Zia totally supported it and it was becoming succesful in early 80s as well. Giving in was not an option and Operation Blue Star was necessary.

DWZ05A2WAAEXklk.jpg:large

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It was the choice of Brar, a Sikh commander loyal to India, to take the all guns blazing option. Read about his testimony, he said that the Akal Takht was stockpiled with food and supplies for the 200-odd terrorists to hold out for months. Indira did not manage the operation - she didn't manage any military operation, even in 1971. She set out an objective, the military determined how best to achieve that objective and did what they thought is best. Same thing happened here. 

Incompetence of the army and that too because Brar said he could've avoided casualties by razing the golden temple but as a Sikh, he chose not to. India could only hit the Akal Takht with artillery and it meant either overshooting the Golden temple to make sure it is missed and therefore, risk some shells landing on the civillian buildings outside the Golden temple complex, or under-shooting the Golden temple, making sure that the civillian buildings were spared and risk razing the Golden Temple. He chose the former route. 

I am not singing praises, i am showing loyalty. Clearly something you fake sikhs have forgotten. 

There was not enough food stockpiled to feed the hundreds of worshippers for months. They did not even consider a blockade for a few days. They just went in like a bunch of cowboys and got so many people killed.

The likes of Brar and KPS Gill are considered Uncle Toms by Sikhs.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

There was not enough food stockpiled to feed the hundreds of worshippers for months.

The hundreds of worshippers were evacuated anyways. Its the 200+ terrorists holed up in the Akal Takht that was well supplied. The civillian casualties came from not the worshippers trapped in the complex - they were evacuated. The civillian casualties came when Brar chose to bring in the artillery, position it in a straight line with the golden temple in the middle and the Akal Takht in the extreme end, so that his shells lobbed would definitely miss the Golden Temple and hit the Akal Takht. Unfortunately the Akal Takht is quite close to the perimeter walls of the complex and the few shells that overshot the Akal Takht landed in the residential areas outside the temple. 
THIS is what caused most of the  civillian casualties. 
Read Brar's own damn report. 

He clearly said that him and the entire command staff of the Punjab battalion agreed that seiging the golden temple would take months and it carried the risk of having inflamed villagers from the area marching on them, risking the seige. 

Furthermore, both Brar and BBC reproter Mark Tully, who was present there and one of the foreign reporters reporting, categorically said that the Army relaxed curfew on June 3rd & 4th, to allow the rest of the pilgrims to leave but Bhindranwale categorically refused and even used them as human shields. Wah, what a guru ! Napunsak who hides behind civillians and is too cowardly to fight without using innocents as his shield. That is the guy you haramkhors have chosen to glorify. 

As I said before, any pucca Sikh and the real Sikh gurus would piss on his dead body for being a coward & a traitor, who took help from the muslims to fight the hindus. Something that is a kalankh on the Sikhs even to this day.

They did not even consider a blockade for a few days. They just went in like a bunch of cowboys and got so many people killed.

The likes of Brar and KPS Gill are considered Uncle Toms by Sikhs.

The likes of Bras and KPS Gill are considered heroes of the Sikh by the Sikhs i know because they showed extreme sensetivity to the Golden Temple and didn't reduce that to rubble, which they could've done, to minimize military casualty. 

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

True, Indira Gadhi was an evil defiant cunning bitch on top of that she got some retard advise from her butt kissers....here is one of them who was eventually assassinated. She was the final decision maker and her arrogance led to her demise, then her dumb son Rajiv also met similar fate. 

In 1984, Vaidya designed and supervised[13] Operation Blue Star - a military operation ordered by Indira Gandhi, then Prime Minister of India,[14] against militants commanded by Shabeg Singh (AVSM and PVSM) under Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Chief of Damdami Taksal, in June 1984 at the Golden Temple complex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Shridhar_Vaidya

Militancy in Punjab just didn't happen overnight after 1947. Sikhs had contributed so much in pre/post India Independence.

Many Sikhs in Punjab felt betrayed by INC which showed it's true colors once India got Independence as the years rolled by. 

Treachery attitude of.....showing fake affection when help is needed...then stabbing in the back after motive was achieved. :thumpdown:

This is not how Democracies function......shame!!

There was resentment everywhere and no talk of separatists except for Punjab, Assam, Naga and Mizoram. After independence nobody was sitting on their laurels asking for dole outs because they contributed to Independence struggle more. This debate I have seem only among Punjabis and Bongs. 

Without an Iron hand, such people taking militancy and guns with foreign support had to be quelled. Now Punjab is in the mainstream because all these extremists are eliminated. Only the one running away to Kaneda and UK are getting some undue attention.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

True, Indira Gadhi was an evil defiant cunning bitch on top of that she got some retard advise from her butt kissers....here is one of them who was eventually assassinated. She was the final decision maker and her arrogance led to her demise, then her dumb son Rajiv also met similar fate. 

In 1984, Vaidya designed and supervised[13] Operation Blue Star - a military operation ordered by Indira Gandhi, then Prime Minister of India,[14] against militants commanded by Shabeg Singh (AVSM and PVSM) under Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Chief of Damdami Taksal, in June 1984 at the Golden Temple complex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Shridhar_Vaidya

Militancy in Punjab just didn't happen overnight after 1947. Sikhs had contributed so much in pre/post India Independence.

Many Sikhs in Punjab felt betrayed by INC which showed it's true colors once India got Independence as the years rolled by. 

Treachery attitude of.....showing fake affection when help is needed...then stabbing in the back after motive was achieved. :thumpdown:

This is not how Democracies function......shame!!

oh no, 'felt betrayed', so took arms from muslim nation ( Pakistan), who genocided their own ancestors, to fight against hindus and kill hindus. 
We Bongs too felt betrayed by the central government for our contributions in independence and post independence, just because of Nehru being scared of Bose's popularity. Yet, we didn't resort to terrorism like those haramkhor terrorists amongst the Sikhs. Justifying terrorism will just make you a napunsak terrorist sympathizer, nothing more. 

3 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

After Independence, the Congress leaders of India forgot their promises given to Sikh people. These very Congress lead adopted every conceivable postureand shrank from no stratagem to keep Sikhs permanently under their political heel, first, by refusing to form a Punjabi speaking state in which the Sikhs might acquire political effectiveness, and second, by not giving Sikhs and Punjab a special status in the Constitution Act of India.

Why do you deserve a special status over other Indians ? 

In 1954, when Master Tara Singh reminded Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru of the solemn undertaking given to Sikhs many times on behalf of the majority community that after Independence Sikhs will be given an autonomous state, he coolly replied, "the circumstances have now changed "

This is how the 'Snake' Nehru replied after India got independence.

They had. You lot do not deserve any special treatment than rest of Indians. 

Sikhs in India probably feel that injustice & genocide are a part & parcel of living in a country like India, Sikhs living in developed countries think otherwise since they live in 'Freedom' not some corrupt shithole 'Fake' Democracy.

There is no injustice in saying you do not deserve special status over other Indians. The promise of making a Punjabi language majority state was already done, when ehsan-faramosh kutti ki aulaad musalmaano se samjhauta karke hinduo ko marne wala Jarnail Bhindranwale went terrorist. He had zero cause at that point in time. 

No corrupt politician from India can influence governments of Rich Countries against NRI Sikhs....We love it & you guys feel sad about it. ....deal with it.

You won't need Indian politician to influence government of these rich countries. We non-Sikh NRI Indians are growing in numbers too and faster than you Sikhs, we will turn the governments here against darpoks victim mentality choohas like you. We also have help from moderate Sikhs like Ujjwal Dossanj and others of his type to help our cause. 

Khalistani sentiment will be rooted out, root and stem. 

Don't show this fake Deshbhakti living outside India. Go serve your country....What's stopping you guys?

We are serving our country- we are looking after its interests in foreign lands, we are sending money home. Ahsan-faramosh namak-haraam fake Sikhs like you won't understand. The Chinese, the Japanese and the rest of the Indians like us understand this game. 

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

After Independence, the Congress leaders of India forgot their promises given to Sikh people. These very Congress lead adopted every conceivable postureand shrank from no stratagem to keep Sikhs permanently under their political heel, first, by refusing to form a Punjabi speaking state in which the Sikhs might acquire political effectiveness, and second, by not giving Sikhs and Punjab a special status in the Constitution Act of India.

In 1954, when Master Tara Singh reminded Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru of the solemn undertaking given to Sikhs many times on behalf of the majority community that after Independence Sikhs will be given an autonomous state, he coolly replied, "the circumstances have now changed "

This is how the 'Snake' Nehru replied after India got independence.

Sikhs in India probably feel that injustice & genocide are a part & parcel of living in a country like India, Sikhs living in developed countries think otherwise since they live in 'Freedom' not some corrupt shithole 'Fake' Democracy.

No corrupt politician from India can influence governments of Rich Countries against NRI Sikhs....We love it & you guys feel sad about it. ....deal with it.

Don't show this fake Deshbhakti living outside India. Go serve your country....What's stopping you guys?

WTF autonomous state? Every state in India was part of the Union, except for J&K nobody got special status. Even that will be snatched away in the next few years. If you are so proud of Khalsa and ashamed of being called a Indian, you sir, are a person without a state. You think these goras respect you , other than the politicians who want your vote. What are you doing in a forum called ICF,  you should be crying it out in the green ghetto or form a KCF.  You stayed for 25 years in India, got subsidized education, got a job and emigrated to Kaneda, but still don't have an iota of gratitude towards India. India is happy without Khalistani supporters like you.

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

So it means that on ICF...nothing bad Government of India has done & continues to do so should not be mentioned? 

Strawman. Nobody said Indian govt. is beyond criticism. What we are saying, is if you are clearly anti-India, you do not belong here. Your gripe isn't with the government, your gripe is with India. This is why you don't care that its BJP now in charge, not Congress, this is why you say ' the permanent rift caused between Sikhs and India' etc etc. 
This makes you anti-Indian, not anti-government. 

WTF subdized education are you harping about? we just paid normal fees in Private schools. You are expecting gratitude towards a country which kills it's minorities and fails to bring all the perpetrators to justice. May be corruption is a way of life for people like you.

We are expecting loyalty to motherland - minimum, basic loyalty. Bengalis too were killed during Naxalbari incidents and several thousand Bengalis were collateral damage. Yet, we don't whine about it like the fake Sikhs sitting in Canada or UK do. Because unlike you lot, we are not ahsan-faramosh and funded by Pakistani money. 

Oh and FYI, not all Sikh terrorists were brought to justice either, plenty escaped to Canada/UK, which namakharaams like you shelter and plenty escaped prosecution in a third world country, just like some of the non-Sikh perps did. 

It's bcoz of posters like you....there are more Indian posters on Pakpassion then all the combined active posters here on ICF.

Then go be there with your Punjabi kaum and commit your treachery there. Your gurus must be proud on how you Sikhs team up with Muslims to screw with Hindus today. Thoo !

If any Admin asks me to leave this site...I will oblige. If truth hurts...not my fault.

There is zero truth in what you say, only Sikh propaganda, which is easy to expose. 

And like a classic napunsak propaganda expert, you dodged the question of WHY SIKHS DESERVE AUTONOMY IN INDIA. 

Edited by Muloghonto

On 6/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, Ranvir said:

Some Sikhs love Bhindranwale and likewise some Hindus love Indira and Rajiv Gandhi. I personally have no time for any of these people and try to take a rational view of the whole conflict. You on the other hand are behaving like a close minded government puppet. You are no different to the people you are criticising.

That is why these idiots voted for the same COngressi who killed, some kind of a stockholm syndrome! When Hindus voted out INC enmasse, the only congress MPs north of Mumbai is in Punjab.

22 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

So it means that on ICF...nothing bad Government of India has done & continues to do so should not be mentioned? 

WTF subdized education are you harping about? we just paid normal fees in Private schools. You are expecting gratitude towards a country which kills it's minorities and fails to bring all the perpetrators to justice. May be corruption is a way of life for people like you.

It's bcoz of posters like you....there are more Indian posters on Pakpassion then all the combined active posters here on ICF.

If any Admin asks me to leave this site...I will oblige. If truth hurts...not my fault.

There is enough bashing of Indian governments (Congress, BJP, Momta, UP) , Indian Players (MSD, Kohli, Hitman, etc.), but there are no posts tolerated where India is put down. I don't think anybody would support a cause where one state people want to break away.  They are called Tukde-Tukde gang in India. The election results show where the country is going and how it feels about Nationalism. Sajjan Kumar has been indicted, Tytler is shamed so much he can't stand for elections in any state. He will soon be indicted, so Indians are fighting it out with the Sikhs in this struggle. If you want justice for 1984, fight with your brethren and Indians will fully support you in that cause. But if you say neech things about India/Indians and want to support Khalistanis because of what happened in 1984, nobody will support you. This kind of talk is welcome in the green ghetto, you will be their hero.

Subsidized education in Govt aided private schools where the lecturers are paid by the govt. Tell me your college, I will tell you how much the tax payer pays for that college. The Private college have Mgmt quota and make tons of black money, so you study in these colleges, you are part of the tax evasion that happens. You must have taken public transport which is also subsidized, or bought diesel cars/vehicles. The diesel is subsidized, the Cooking gas , the electricity, you used at home was subsidized. You didn't pay for all the services in India. Show some gratitude. 

Edited by coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I think I know what irks some of you guys here, it's the fact that you cannot tolerate any minority who says anything bad about serious wrong doings in India, it does result in rage and brings out the unconditional 'Desh-Bhakti' in some of you guys who pledge loyalty to India only on forums, but will never go back and do your bit to improve India.

We are doing our bit from being out of India, spreading the influence of our motherland overseas.As i said, look to the Chinese, Japanese, Russians, etc. to learn what it looks like. 

And this is India. Unless you are literally a Hindi-belt guy, EVERYONE IS A MINORITY. We are just not victim-complex minorities who've been funded by our enemies like the Sikh institutions overseas are. 

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

On the other hand, there are posters here who have said stuff like 'Gay Hind' so many times, it's just considered funny and you will dismiss that as just said in 'jest'....whatever, what double standards...:facepalm:

The only double standards exposed here is by you fake Sikhs who've been taking money from the enemy ( Pakistan) and peddling the double standard of how you deserve special status in India. You have not explained why Sikhs or Punjabis require autonomy in India or any such special status considerations. 

The only double standard shown here is by your lot, who says stuff like ' terrorism happened because Sikhs did not get special status' and then have the gall to say you are anti-terrorist.