Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Ankit_sharma03

21 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You are giving excuses. Nothing has been done. Think before you call yourself right wing. Your post is coming across as from someone who is a scared leftist. bheegi billi

That is the best reply you can come with Haar ke jeetne wala Baazigaar bro? :cantstop:

The only thing you are saying is Modi did nothing for right wingers, nothing is done etc. I am asking you a simple question - What you expect him to do? Kahin tu Kejriwal to nehi hai....hawa me lambi lambi fekh raha hai? :hmmm:

47 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

That is the best reply you can come with Haar ke jeetne wala Baazigaar bro? :cantstop:

The only thing you are saying is Modi did nothing for right wingers, nothing is done etc. I am asking you a simple question - What you expect him to do? Kahin tu Kejriwal to nehi hai....hawa me lambi lambi fekh raha hai? :hmmm:

Build the Ram Temple

Send Kashmiri Pandits back

Do not chest thump on defence forces.

Stop Jumlas.

You don't want right wing philosophy to be led by a liar. Even the right wing will lose faith in the person and some in the ideology. Next time a true right wing guy comes, it is going to be tougher to believe him.