Old school in the new world

I wonder how sachin feels. Yea, on paper, in front of a camera, he says that cricket is his passion and he plays for the game. But the fact remains that he has been part of 3 generations of cricketers, and how do you think he gels with this new india. A team that responds with two tats to every tit it receives. A team sans his best cricketing buddies (dravid and ganguly), a team that is a whole new era. Does he feel left out, or as sanjay manjrekar said, does he feel like a "white elephant" that no one approaches. Sachin has always been a guy who keeps to himself and spends his time listening to music. I dont know how he feels in the dressing room now. Agreed, he is not that old, probably 12 years older than the average team member. But again, as a veteran of 22 years, what keeps him going and is he going to carry on this way till 2011???:pray::pray::pray:

thats true anakin ' date=' but do you think, he would approach, share a camaraderie with the young ones...Like pull their legs and stuff...[/quote'] He did do that kind of stuff with dada, probably won't do it with a youngster.
He did do that kind of stuff with dada' date=' probably won't do it with a youngster.[/quote'] I may be reading too much into stuff, but i didnt see much of him in all celebrations following a wicket. He was not the jumping with joy sachin i was used to. He was more standing at the edge of the huddle and sometimes not in the frame. And i dont see him bowling like he used to when he was under dravid or ganguly. Dhoni prefers rohit to sachin. I see the makings of a divide....
I may be reading too much into stuff' date=' but i didnt see much of him in all celebrations following a wicket. He was not the jumping with joy sachin i was used to. He was more standing at the edge of the huddle and sometimes not in the frame. And i dont see him bowling like he used to when he was under dravid or ganguly. Dhoni prefers rohit to sachin. I see the makings of a divide....[/quote']I think you're reading too much into it :haha: