2019 French Open

I6MTW

Oh well. Thiem getting close every year. I think first he should beat Rafa in a GS. He came close last year in USO. And I think if Thiem beats Rafa in Monte Carlo. Then he'll fancy his chances to win against Rafa next year. Thiem after playing 4 days continuously with physical and mental exhaustion still managed to take Rafa to 4 sets, while playing at a high level for the first 2 sets. His exhaustion showed in sets 3 and 4 with so many UEs. So Thiem will be feeling confident and pretty good.

Would have ideally wanted Federer to win it but Rafa winning it is not bad for me. Im a fan of both with a slight bias towards Fedex. Rafa is the master of clay. I don't think anyone can equal or surpass his record at RG. Good outing for both of em. Now I want Fed to win the Wimbledon. Hope he can still win it. He's almost 38 :((

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Would have ideally wanted Federer to win it but Rafa winning it is not bad for me. Im a fan of both with a slight bias towards Fedex. Rafa is the master of clay. I don't think anyone can equal or surpass his record at RG. Good outing for both of em. Now I want Fed to win the Wimbledon. Hope he can still win it. He's almost 38 :((

He has a good chance. He has to avoid Djokovic though. I would favor him over Rafa though. The only other players who can pose a threat to Federer on Grass is Del Potro, Tsitsipas, and Kyrgios. 

On 6/12/2019 at 2:51 PM, I6MTW said:

He has a good chance. He has to avoid Djokovic though. I would favor him over Rafa though. The only other players who can pose a threat to Federer on Grass is Del Potro, Tsitsipas, and Kyrgios. 

On Court One a few big servers will be tough for the Swiss maestro. Hope the organizers don't screw him like last year, he is the main attraction and on his last legs. 

Edited by Gollum

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

On Court One a few big servers will be tough for the Swiss maestro. Hope the organizers don't screw him like last year, he is the main attraction and on his last legs. 

Yeah, I think the one Court 1 match scheduled for Federer should be in the earlier rounds. Not in the QFs or 4th round as such.