Who is this ?

Kartikey

http://d.indiafm.com/audio/08/priyanka.mp3 What's the one thing that is common to both our cricketers and our very own Bollywood stars apart from the name, fame and adulation? It surely is the spate of controversies which both the tinsel town stars and cricketers keep getting engulfed in. In fact, just as the Indian team returned home earlier this week after a victorious tour down under, out comes this shocking audio clip where one of Team India's leading cricketers reveals his heart-felt feelings for Bollywood hottie Priyanka Chopra on a phone call. Bollywood Hungama brings you this sensational audio clip which you surely don't wanna miss hearing. Listen closely to find out, who is this cricketer who has the hots for Madame Chopra. The audio clip is also being aired on news channel India TV. I havent heard the whole thing yet, so i dunno whether any name was mentioned, but do u guys know who it is??

Guest Hiten.

LMFAOOOOO This is FARKING phony :hysterical::hysterical: Priyanka is trying to get some attention. Is there any other way of getting attention ? NO!!!... Hook up (or try to) with some Indian cricketer, and that'll make fortune for you. Example: Deepika

^^^ u mean like kareena kapoor and shahid kapoor?
i did not mean it that way. i was asking if priyanka chopra & aakash chopra could turn out to be relatives in some way. even priyanka chopra is originally from delhi

its complete rubbish, who is the cricketer who they have very unsuccessfully tried to mimic? it sounds heaps like priyanka but i ain't think its her, its definitely not a cricketer. its total rubbish, just trying to keep rumours alove between bollywood and cricket now that it is official deepika is not dating yuvi but ranbir kapoor. stupid media!

They showed it on TV......only the voice ...:P It sounded very much like sreesanth...and I think it is quite possible for him to do it also. :hysterical:"uncontrollable feelings"...so very sree like. Priyanka is trying to get some attention. Is there any other way of getting attention ? NO!!!... Hook up (or try to) with some Indian cricketer, and that'll make fortune for you. Example: Deepika Why blame priyanka....? It is also a good attention seeking ploy by cricketers.....get your name linked to some hot actress and become more visible and more saleable. Isme to dono ka fayda hai....