After 2 Day Cool Off I Blame Shastri For This Loss

Khota

44 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Why is there no condemnation here of Tendulkar, Gangully and Laxman when  they picked Shastri when better candidates were available ?

Ganguly for sure didnt wanted to pick him..........he doesnt like shastri at all. It was kohli's n tendulkar choice

Laxman always wants moody 

If ganguly got his choice of coach.....why shudnt kohli 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ganguly for sure didnt wanted to pick him..........he doesnt like shastri at all. It was kohli's n tendulkar choice

Laxman always wants moody 

If ganguly got his choice of coach.....why shudnt kohli 

if your theory is correct then a committee of three each had a  different choice of coach , each coach would have been voted down 2-1 I assume , so they go back to BCCI and say we can't agree , who tell them agree .

Shastri is picked , so one of Ganguly or Laxman changed their mind and voted for Shastri . 

I am not aware that Kohli was part of this committee to choose coach but you can correct me if wrong . 

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

if your theory is correct then a committee of three each had a  different choice of coach , each coach would have been voted down 2-1 I assume , so they go back to BCCI and say we can't agree , who tell them agree .

Shastri is picked , so one of Ganguly or Laxman changed their mind and voted for Shastri . 

I am not aware that Kohli was part of this committee to choose coach but you can correct me if wrong . 

In Indian cricket its the captain thats always most powerful

When Chappell was choose it was ganguly insistance whereas their was a committee . I think they wud hve said ok its didnt work with our choice kumble lets gve kohli what he wants and when he doesnt get result he wont have anyone to blame

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In Indian cricket its the captain thats always most powerful

When Chappell was choose it was ganguly insistance whereas their was a committee . I think they wud hve said ok its didnt work with our choice kumble lets gve kohli what he wants and when he doesnt get result he wont have anyone to blame

I know Indian cricket 

So what you are saying is that the three man committee with a job description of pick new coach was really a sham because it was just what the captain wanted that mattered ? 

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

I know Indian cricket 

So what you are saying is that the three man committee with a job description of pick new coach was really a sham because it was just what the captain wanted that mattered ? 

Well they did pick their choice 1st time didnt go well with captain so second time kohli won 

Wasnt the sham clear when those choose dravid as batting coach n Zak as bowling and that was changed in no time

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Well they did pick their choice 1st time didnt go well with captain so second time kohli won 

Wasnt the sham clear when those choose dravid as batting coach n Zak as bowling and that was changed in no time

So the answer is a clear job description for everyone from BCCI downward and accountability or captain gets what he wants and lots of jobs for the boys and don't rock the boat and upset the gravy train . Everybody have a hissy fit every 2 years for a couple days then back to the status quo ..rinse and repeat .

40 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

I know Indian cricket 

It is a sham and a fraud on the public. Egomaniac Kohli has a say and that is  a problem.

34 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I am the biggest shastri hater but i dont blame him for this loss,our openers failed 1 game and unfortunately it was in the semis.

That is a small part of the story. It was on coach to get the middle order going and he did not. You are a Cowboys fan and you know a thing or two about coaching.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Isnt that what is suppose to happen in test cricket yet rahul has been struggling for that in an year and rohit ever since

Remind me when jadhav has done well in such situation. Everyone was a true batsman who wud have he come in for. 

Easy to say and everyone sitting out looks good but lets not forget when they were in same situation they failed as well. Jadhav also failed in struggling situation. We have already played very cautiously ....its was just great bowling and nervous batting 

Yea as is coach in opp camp dont plan n plot at the only one wins. Both teams come up with plan.....but good planning does ensure good execution. No coach tells to get out.....neither a player wants to just a split of second misjudgment is all it takes. 

How did u feel that ??

When u thought we are not even playing the right team ???

Yea fixable problem doesnt mean boult is less of a bowler.....he will have his days. We play Mohd amir well on 8 out 10 days but he ll have his 2 days and those 1 one of those was CT final. Boult is a Wc class bowler and he will have his day and we have to give credit to opposition at times. Fixable doesnt mean ull score every day . These were Ideal conditions for boult...and conditions play huge role unlike other sports 

And how does anyone know that Jadhav would not have excelled. The point is that this team missed two genuine batsman in the middle order.

Ofcourse everone is planning and executing but Shastri did not, That is on him.

Boult is a great bowler and other teams have negated him. NZ was not 10 ft tall and it was a easily beatable team.

I always felt Shankar was a wasted spot but the team was good enough to win it all.

And how does anyone know that Jadhav would not have excelled. The point is that this team missed two genuine batsman in the middle order.

Boult is a great bowler and other teams have negated him. NZ was not 10 ft tall and it was a easily beatable team.

I always felt Shankar was a wasted spot but the team was good enough to win it all.
Yup they made jadav scapegoat to save Dhoni for England game.Jadav batted pretty well vs Afg
5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Has he till now in his career?? No

Has he ever in this situtaion ??? No 

So high chances he wont have neither does he have a great technique for such situation . Yea they cud have played him for karthik who cant bat , bowl or field but still wont have changed anything

Ur saying we lacked genuine batsman .........6 out 7 were genuine batsman and the one who scored was not 

how do u knw ?

Not every day he will have his day 

shankar didnt even play in semi final ......so what are u complaining about

And shaknar twice played good knock in similar situation n earned his place.

Acc to karthik wud have done well.....did he ??? no na 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Has he till now in his career?? No

Has he ever in this situtaion ??? No 

So high chances he wont have neither does he have a great technique for such situation . Yea they cud have played him for karthik who cant bat , bowl or field but still wont have changed anything

Ur saying we lacked genuine batsman .........6 out 7 were genuine batsman and the one who scored was not 

how do u knw ?

Not every day he will have his day 

shankar didnt even play in semi final ......so what are u complaining about

And shaknar twice played good knock in similar situation n earned his place.

Acc to karthik wud have done well.....did he ??? no na 

Jadhav has done fine within the framework he got chances in.

karthik I have supported and still support comes in my team as a wkt/kpr batsman.

Shankar did what I expected him to do. Nothing.

As far as not doing fine there were plenty who did not so dont blame Kartik.

It was on this manhoos Shastri to groom middle order batsman and he did not. That was the game right there. Few more runs and would have been lifting the WC today.

Just now, Khota said:

Jadhav has done fine within the framework he got chances in.

remind me when has he done well in such situation when ball is jagging around 

Just now, Khota said:

karthik I have supported and still support comes in my team as a wkt/kpr batsman.

Shankar did what I expected him to do. Nothing.

and karthik did what he has been doing for 14 yrs.......wasting his talent

Just now, Khota said:

As far as not doing fine there were plenty who did not so dont blame Kartik.

well other did something at some team

Pant n pandya did better and pandya bowls to 

Kohli, rohit , rahul has made runs whole Wc

Dhoni for his bad innings atleast made more runs then karthik 

Just now, Khota said:

It was on this manhoos Shastri to groom middle order batsman and he did not. That was the game right there. Few more runs and would have been lifting the WC today.

how can he groom if captain doesnt have patience to stick to a player and keeps selecting wrong player. Kumble was their one year....shastri hasnt been coach ever since our number 4 has been their what did kumble do 

Blaming coach is irrelevant.......its on kohli to start with big time

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

remind me when has he done well in such situation when ball is jagging around 

and karthik did what he has been doing for 14 yrs.......wasting his talent

well other did something at some team

Pant n pandya did better and pandya bowls to 

Kohli, rohit , rahul has made runs whole Wc

Dhoni for his bad innings atleast made more runs then karthik 

how can he groom if captain doesnt have patience to stick to a player and keeps selecting wrong player. Kumble was their one year....shastri hasnt been coach ever since our number 4 has been their what did kumble do 

Blaming coach is irrelevant.......its on kohli to start with big time

You will never get it. It is all on the coach. If he could not tame Kohli he should not have taken the job.

Edited by Khota
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He got the job coz he was a yes man to kohli 

Anyways coach's job is to support captain not tame him. Cricket always have been a captains game

And that is not a qualification or the job description.