To those Pakistanis tho thought NZ shoudnt have been in Semis.....

18 minutes ago, Invasion 550 said:

NZ got in the semis due to a technicality and got kicked out due to a technicality. Karma is real.

They did not win on technicality in semis. If you cant beat WI you have no right to beetch.

10 minutes ago, zen said:

Madrassa math/logic works in Pak .... Both the finalists beat Ind too, which is much better than Pak for e.g. Ind beat Aus too 

Im sure it would still make more sense than logic taught in sangh shiksha varg, India didnt deserve to win this Wc and rightfully got booted out.

Just now, Invasion 550 said:

Im sure it would still make more sense than logic taught in sangh shiksha varg, India didnt deserve to win this Wc and rightfully got booted out.

I never expected Ind to win and do not go around trying to promote it unnecessarily or by hook or crook .... I support cricket above everything 

2 hours ago, Invasion 550 said:

Btw Pakistan is the only team that could have stopped English jauggernaut. English campaigns resembles Pakistan's CT 17 route.

So could have srilanka. stop your stupidity. **** team deserved to get the boot in the first round. 

3 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

We only lost one that ended up mattering which was the West Indies loss. Otherwise we won every game that mattered. Some experts even agreed that they should add head to head in situations like these instead of just going by the runrate. But its what ever now. The final was amazing. There is nothing more you can ask for as a cricket fan.

If it was H to H you would still complaint about something.

3 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Uhh you do know I was not playing in this World Cup right? The teams performance has nothing to do with how much I can talk. I can talk as much as I want, this is just a game.

Fansdo smack talk but you have to win a little bit. Your smack talk is superficial and annoying.

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Always? Nothing lasts the same always. Every streak is ment to be broken. 

Akram is easily persuaded by money which is why no one respects him in Pakistan. A win in a ICC final can’t be a fluke because the team that wins it would need consistent performances to get there.

Keep trying !!!! may be some day your grand grand grand grand grand children might get lucky LOL

No one respects Akram in Pakistan ?????? Time to put that bottle down man !!!!!!