Can the Rat do this?

On 7/21/2019 at 11:55 AM, Pollack said:

WC final is the Pinnacle. He took the game away in the first half itself. Indian team was playing exceptionally brilliant cricket in that world cup.

He didn't take the game away, Gilchrist and Hayden did. When he came in Indian bowlers were already pulverized. 

Yes world cup final is the pinnacle but Ponting played 5 and failed in 4. You give any Indian player 5 world cup finals, they will succeed in at least 2, particularly on roads like that world cup final, after the openers had hit and demoralized all thr bowlers

On 7/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, SK_IH said:

More than enough

And if you give any indian batsmen 5 world cup finals they will score in at least 2. Ponting failed in 4 and scored in only 1, on an absolute road, after his opened had pulverized the bowling into submission

I don't know why Indians have this huge inferiority complex when it comes to aussie players 

29 minutes ago, New guy said:

And if you give any indian batsmen 5 world cup finals they will score in at least 2. Ponting failed in 4 and scored in only 1, on an absolute road, after his opened had pulverized the bowling into submission

I don't know why Indians have this huge inferiority complex when it comes to aussie players 

it's because they were weak, short and effeminate for most of our cricketing history whereas the ozzies were tall and beefy. look at sanju manju. he positively goes ga-ga when looking at some foreign cricketers.

9 hours ago, New guy said:

I don't know why you get your knickers in a twist whenever there is a mention of Sachin.