Mindhunter season 2

Ankit_sharma03

On 8/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, Tibarn said:

They created plenty of fiction in the series itself to squeeze out content, ie the lesbian Psychology Professor, Wendy Carr. She's based off a real person who was a psychiatric nurse and married mother who primarily worked out of Boston. They turn her into a Psychology Professor to thus make her into a key member of the team rather than just a consultant. They turn her into a lesbian to create her relationship drama, as apparently a married mother with kids doesn't provide an avenue for content.     

Yeah I read that too during 1st season only. It feels like too many shows are like this. Market a premise for a show, here the criminal psychology, but then fill the show with drama/fiction. I don't care about Ford's relationship drama. I bit teh bullet and watched the 2nd season; I couldn't find the interview you were talking about online. I liked 1st season better. This season seemed more focused on the little boy becoming a possible killer. 

11 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Yeah I read that too during 1st season only. It feels like too many shows are like this. Market a premise for a show, here the criminal psychology, but then fill the show with drama/fiction. I don't care about Ford's relationship drama. I bit teh bullet and watched the 2nd season; I couldn't find the interview you were talking about online. I liked 1st season better. This season seemed more focused on the little boy becoming a possible killer. 

You got to have some fiction. They are not making documentary.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:52 PM, rkt.india said:

You got to have some fiction. They are not making documentary.

Fiction is fine, but when they replace the main story with family and relationship drama, I think it takes away from the focus of the series. 2nd season seemed more about agent Tench's son's story and Dr Carr's relationship...  

They don't have to stuff a series with filler. This last season could be minimum 2 episodes less without all the drama.