Will Amit Shah become the next Prime Minister of India after Narendra Modi retires?

SecondSlip

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

It is about what role which politician can play best. Yogi's role should be confined to UP which we all agree is the most important state politically speaking. When it comes to PM post many things have to be factored in. Who do you think will be better placed to handle a high level meet with POTUS/Xi/Putin....Gadkari or Yogi? Who will represent India better in UN/G20/BRICS kind of forums? Who can represent India's case better before global tech CEOs and potential FDI investors, a mutt head or someone with some experience in dealing with finance/commerce matters, WTO, WB, ADB, investor summits etc? Who represents an average Indian better? Even Pakistan hasn't gone to the extent of having a mullah PM, neither many of the Islamic nations.

Likewise not many can do the role what Yogi is doing in UP, not even the other BJP bigwigs. So I suggest Yogi stay put in UP and try to take it out of the dumps and undo BSP/SP damage. If he does well, good...if he fails he isn't irreplaceable for BJP. 

UP itself wont leave Yogi else we will feel that BJP has back stabbed us. We need Yogi in UP as long as we can i.e Modi is in centre. If Modi is not there, then only UPites may accept BJPs moove of Yogi in centre for greater good.

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

UP itself wont leave Yogi else we will feel that BJP has back stabbed us. We need Yogi in UP as long as we can i.e Modi is in centre. If Modi is not there, then only UPites may accept BJPs moove of Yogi in centre for greater good.

Sounds good. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

@mishra you from UP right? Is Yogi better placed than SP/BSP/Congress combine? In GE only SP/BSP came together, if all 3 form the thugbandhan will they win. We saw in Bihar state elections when JDU, RJD, Cong joined hands BJP got smashed. 

Yes mate. people do not get how difficult it was in UP for BJP in this LS elections. They need to check the scorecard of prior elections. Their was nearly 30+-% votebank to Maya, 30+-% votebank to SP and 35+-% votebank to BJP and rest to Congress and others. SP BSP came together on basis of that simple Calculation. Congress is insignificant hence they only supported Congress on 2 seats by not Putting the candidate. When SP BSP came together, you could have understood how core BJP voters would have thought. We expected a blood bath i.e Modi wont come back. Max BJP will win is about 6-10 seats. My frnds told me, dont loose hope. Things are changing on ground.

But when I returned to UP before the LS elections I was surprised to see the sea change Yogi has brought in UP in terms of Governance and development. Thats where I thought, heck No. BJP has a chance. So now, even if everyone comes together, In UP elections, Yogi has taken decisive lead. He simply broke the Caste and religion politics of UP. I wont say he has finished it, but he has broken it.

48 minutes ago, mishra said:

:finger: Yogi is maths graduate and has won LS MP 4 times before becoming UP CM. He has questioned, Advised, participated 10 times more debates/bills in LS  then Pappu. There is a video somewhere. That was before he became CM.

And tel tell sign of RSS candidature for PM. He is bacheolar too.

There are plenty of Padres and mullahs who are science or doctor or engineering grads. Doesn’t change the fact that they are religious fundamentalists and not fit to lead a nation, just badlands remedial guys at best like yogi is for UP.

The day bjp nominates him is the day bjp loses all votes but the radicals. Rest of India is not UP battleground.

43 minutes ago, mishra said:

Good. Keep him for as long as you like. As I said, he is okay for a polarized state like UP. not good elsewhere. One look at Yogi and all the hard won gains in Bengal or Karnataka will evaporate. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Good. Keep him for as long as you like. As I said, he is okay for a polarized state like UP. not good elsewhere. One look at Yogi and all the hard won gains in Bengal or Karnataka will evaporate. 

Either accept him as PM or we will put Pappu on PMship. This is our Kashmir mooment. UP is keeping India Hostage

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There are plenty of Padres and mullahs who are science or doctor or engineering grads. Doesn’t change the fact that they are religious fundamentalists and not fit to lead a nation, just badlands remedial guys at best like yogi is for UP.

The day bjp nominates him is the day bjp loses all votes but the radicals. Rest of India is not UP battleground.

BJP is radicalising whole India :aha: Once Project is complete, Modi will retire :hatsoff:

Edited by mishra

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

Either accept him as PM or we will put Pappu on PMship. This is our Kashmir mooment. UP is keeping India Hostage

Hahahahahahahaha. As I said, he will be the lost generation in national politics. Modi will have another 5-10 years. Amit shah will then get a 10-15 year run. 20-25 years later Yogi will be close to 70 and the new blood will take over. He is gonna get Advani-ed by the age group.

Hahahahahahahaha. As I said, he will be the lost generation in national politics. Modi will have another 5-10 years. Amit shah will then get a 10-15 year run. 20-25 years later Yogi will be close to 70 and the new blood will take over. He is gonna get Advani-ed by the age group.

Amit Shah may be Iron man after Patel but that doesnt mean he has same political support. Fact is, If Yogi throws his hat in the ring, RSS BJP, Babas will support him. In fact I have a feeling that even Modi and Shah will Support Yogi. Unlike Dhritrastra like you, They will stand by , by their Dharma.

Hindu nationalist at the expense of everyone who isn’t a fundoo Hindu.just like fundoo religious idiots. That’s why yogi works in your state but won’t wlsewhere, 

If Dhimmi like you is supporting Hindu Nationalist like Modi Shah, Then We know what Dhimmis of India will do for they have no morality and principal stand.

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Amit Shah may be Iron man after Patel but that doesnt mean he has same political support. Fact is, If Yogi throws his hat in the ring, RSS BJP, Babas will support him. In fact I have a feeling that even Modi and Shah will Support Yogi. Unlike Dhritrastra like you, They will stand by , by their Dharma.

RSS BJP’s also support shah and shah is far more accomplished at realpolitik which is the international benchmark. Their dharma is progress of India, not turning India into Saudi Arabia. This is why bjp keeps a lid on extremist rss types and modi only supports them covertly. 

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

If Dhimmi like you is supporting Hindu Nationalist like Modi Shah, Then We know what Dhimmis of India will do for they have no morality and principal stand.

I am not a dhimmi anymore than you. I am just not a religious fundoo, that’s all. People support modi and shah for their economic and national plans. Not for Hindu regression. As I said, we are not UP. Our principle is India’s progress, not turning India into Hindu Saudi Arabia 

Edited by Muloghonto

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

RSS BJP’s also support shah and shah is far more accomplished at realpolitik which is the international benchmark. Their dharma is progress of India, not turning India into Saudi Arabia. This is why bjp keeps a lid on extremist rss types and modi only supports them covertly. 

That can only happen if Hinduism is same as Islam. let me give you a example of how decisive Yogi is. On Ram Mandir, Yogi said, "Mediation failed before Mahabharata too".

Do you think, a leader like Yogi wouldnt have scrapped 370 on day1 of his office. He is decisive. As decisive as it gets. We will need someone strong like him if we are to play balls with big boys like China

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I am not a dhimmi anymore than you. I am just not a religious fundoo, that’s all. People support modi and shah for their economic and national plans. Not for Hindu regression. As I said, we are not UP. Our principle is India’s progress, not turning India into Hindu Saudi Arabia 

But isnt it you who is ignoring development credentials and resume on CV of Yogi because of you cant see beyond the color of Yogis Langot :winky:

5 hours ago, mishra said:

That can only happen if Hinduism is same as Islam. let me give you a example of how decisive Yogi is. On Ram Mandir, Yogi said, "Mediation failed before Mahabharata too".

Do you think, a leader like Yogi wouldnt have scrapped 370 on day1 of his office. He is decisive. As decisive as it gets. We will need someone strong like him if we are to play balls with big boys like China

He isn’t strong, he is frothing at the mouth padre. Don’t need Hinduism to be the same as Islam to have a frothing at the mouth fundamentalist. Amit Shah is plenty strong enough.