KP genocide, exodus

Mumbai local blasts

Parliament attack

Pathankot, Uri, Nagrota, Pulwama

Death by 1000 cuts their motto

1000s of our braves martyred because of the jihadi menace

Daily cross border firing

Wars, betrayal in Kargil

Huge % of our GDP wasted because of them, which otherwise could have been used to uplift our poor

Drug trafficking to destroy youth of Punjab

After all this damage we are discussing what good they have given us, seriously? Music and songs, am I reading this right? Tomorrow if a neighbor without any provocation kills your family members, rapes the women, throws grenades in your garden, vows to wipe out your family, claims your property as his...will you fondly reminisce about good old days 20 years back when he gave you Alpenliebe or shared a plate of snacks?

Nah Pakistan has to pay for her sins, and will pay. No dosti or good memory, blood of our martyrs is still fresh, families of martyrs struggle every single day, jawans pay with their blood every single day because of enemy's nefarious activities.  

For her sins? How do you know Pakistan is a girl?

Intro karwaega?

59 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

I had a pakistani girlfriend. She was smoking hot, sucked a mean dick and was super smart (med student). Her parents were divorced, she lived with her mom. Who was a really good person. Only reason i didn't consider marrying her is because my parents don't like muslims. I didn't have the guts.

They have some good looking women. Like your stereotypical north indian girl, but more 'shareef'. At least the ones from wealthy families living in america.

:confused:

On 8/14/2019 at 9:12 PM, coffee_rules said:

For providing rectums like these for daily entertainment.. She is a Minister in the government and in official capacity she is spewing such filthy language, setting such a low bar. 

Don't forget Imran's tweet. Complete entertainment package. 

Edited by jf1gp_1