7 Politicians whose cases BJP & Modi don't seem to care about

sandeep

54 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You want to discuss corruption in BJP vs Congress, you know who is worse already. NDA I and II are the most clean 5 years that India has ever given. It is futile to debate that. Also compare the magnitude of corruption 2G , Bofors, fodder etc  to some namby pamby list of thePrint. 

Also, BJP will correct course as there are no dynasts, while congress has a dynasty culture which will be corrupt for generations. In case of yeddy, the new cabinet is filled with a clean team hand picked by Shah, will not let him run amok. Never seen such culture in any party national or regional. Pushton ka raaj chalta hain congress main to.

See this is what it repeatedly comes down to.  Its argued that BJP is "not congress", or "better than congress".  WTF bhai, how and why are we ok with setting the benchmark that low?  F**K Congress.  I don't give a rat's a$$ about them.  Yes, let's support the BJP over them, but let's hold the BJP accountable too.  Else you fall into the fundoo trap of justifying a bunch of wrong things due to "TINA" factors.  That is not the way forward for our country.  Any politician, will turn corrupt given the opportunity.  Heck, most humans would.  It is the job of the electorate - i.e. the citizens, to hold their elected leaders accountable.  If a bunch of you guys are just going to be satisfied that the harami congress is not in power, and do victory laps celebrating that, then no wonder India has consistently under-delivered on the immense potential that its people and its land have.  

And I'm going to laugh at your absurd claim that BJP will correct course that there are no "dynasts".  Please fact-check that nonsense.  

14 hours ago, sandeep said:

I'm not familiar with whether that site has political leanings or not, but why shoot the messenger?  I guess its one way to avoid addressing the content...

You are being too naive here. You ever seen a big leader going to jail in corruption when his party is in govt?

17 hours ago, sandeep said:

See this is what it repeatedly comes down to.  Its argued that BJP is "not congress", or "better than congress".  WTF bhai, how and why are we ok with setting the benchmark that low?  F**K Congress.  I don't give a rat's a$$ about them.  Yes, let's support the BJP over them, but let's hold the BJP accountable too.  Else you fall into the fundoo trap of justifying a bunch of wrong things due to "TINA" factors.  That is not the way forward for our country.  Any politician, will turn corrupt given the opportunity.  Heck, most humans would.  It is the job of the electorate - i.e. the citizens, to hold their elected leaders accountable.  If a bunch of you guys are just going to be satisfied that the harami congress is not in power, and do victory laps celebrating that, then no wonder India has consistently under-delivered on the immense potential that its people and its land have.  

And I'm going to laugh at your absurd claim that BJP will correct course that there are no "dynasts".  Please fact-check that nonsense.  

Corruption is like leak in a tap. You don’t mind if leak is miniscule or tap is tightened well enough. Hope you understand why, no one cares about allegations to BJP.

Edited by mishra