Should feed be banned ???

suraj

Should feed be banned ???  

1. 1.

• Yes, ban the feed
    • no, continue the feed
    • Don't care whether Feed stays or goes

I think we need to add another option here of Feed articles being posted only when there are some comments the poster wants to add. Move the feed article and in the next post' date=' make some comments. In that form, I tink feed is a good idea.[/quote'] thats a good idea ... u r pretty smart for a lizard :giggle:
I think we need to add another option here of Feed articles being posted only when there are some comments the poster wants to add. Move the feed article and in the next post, make some comments. In that form, I tink feed is a good idea.
Great suggestion. I like this. Can it be automated when a user commentz, then the feed post is automatically moved to cricket forum? :two_thumbs_up:

I believe the Feed should be continued ... that removes the personal bias of some folks getting hyper and inciting members into disagreements and arguments just for the heck of it ... as it is, the group is highly polar, if you let members start more threads it becomes more of a point of view war between X and Y. Just my $0.02

Guest HariSampath

^....But thats not such a bad thing to happen in a discussion forum....there must be personal duels and slugfests now and then or it becomes boring

Guest HariSampath

There are 3 clues about Feeding frenzy :-) 1. feed is finey actually, and and expresses different opinons about players, and can start all threads on ICF under both names without being accused of starting all threads. 2. Finey is jealous of Feed as feed may beat finey on threads per day. 3. Finey defends feed because if feed is banned for too many threads, then finey is next

There are instances that I actually appreciate the efforts of Feed (& subsequently the efforts of the Mods as well since they merge the article into the appropriate thread). For some of the ongoing topics like ICL's 2nd tournament or any of the IPL teams or any such article, I like the fact that all the related articles are well organized in a thread, alongside the user comments.

Guest HariSampath

I had not voted till now on this issue, but over last 2-3 days I have decided that there is a strong case for banning Feed from starting threads in cricket talk at least, let Feed keep to news feed section. I vote "Yes, ban feed"

There are 3 clues about Feeding frenzy :-) 1. feed is finey actually, and and expresses different opinons about players, and can start all threads on ICF under both names without being accused of starting all threads. 2. Finey is jealous of Feed as feed may beat finey on threads per day. 3. Finey defends feed because if feed is banned for too many threads, then finey is next
:haha::haha::hysterical:

I think all feed related posts should be put in one single thread and be named Feed news for the day. That way posters that don't visit news feed will be abreast of the latest in world cricket and will also not clutter the forums with too many threads started by feed. I'm for one thread a day too.