Who is the most fearsome fast bowler you have seen

maniac

12 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Most hostile Indian fast bowlers I have seen

1990s ... Srinath ( not always acknowledged as one because of his poor body language )

2000s ... Munaf in 2005 and 2006

Early 2010s ... Aaron

Late 2010s .... Bumrah and Shami

How did you see Munaf in 2005 when he debuted in 2006? No domestic matches used to be televised then btw.

26 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Most hostile Indian fast bowlers I have seen

1990s ... Srinath ( not always acknowledged as one because of his poor body language )

2000s ... Munaf in 2005 and 2006

Early 2010s ... Aaron

Late 2010s .... Bumrah and Shami

This is Munaf Patel from 2006 Champions trophy match....please point out the fearsomeness of his bowling....can show you many more videos....he bowled intermittently quick in only 2 series (England and West Indies) and slowed down but as is your wont, your hype begins again...btw have you ever bowled fast? because you and your friends here talk like a novice on fast bowling. You see before you ask, I have played cricket for St. Stephen's (clocked 127 kph on speed gun) and club cricket in Delhi (mentioned in Delhi Ranji provisional team 2x) before you question my credentials. Would be happy to share credentials on private basis if you show yours.

Edited by Peshust
10 minutes ago, Peshust said:

This is Munaf Patel from 2006 Champions trophy match....please point out the fearsomeness of his bowling....can show you many more videos....he bowled intermittently quick in only 2 series (England and West Indies) and slowed down but as is your wont, your hype begins again...btw have you ever bowled fast? because you and your friends here talk like a novice on fast bowling. You see before you ask, I have played cricket for St. Stephen's (clocked 127 kph on speed gun) and club cricket in Delhi (mentioned in Delhi Ranji provisional team 2x) before you question my credentials. Would be happy to share credentials on private basis if you show yours.

Can we go easy on proving whose DEECK is bigger here?

3 minutes ago, Peshust said:

This is Munaf Patel from 2006 Champions trophy match....please point out the fearsomeness of his bowling....can show you many more videos....he bowled intermittently quick in only 2 series (England and West Indies) and slowed down but as is your wont, your hype begins again

Many pacers bowl with hostility in FC and test matches only. They just try to bowl line and length in LOIs.

And why would anyone try to " hype " a  pacer who has not played international cricket for the last 8 yesrs ... and was a failure both as a quick bowler as well as a good bowler ??   

Don't forget that India did not have that many quick and hostile bowlers in the 2000s decade and the competition to be the most hostile pacer was rather thin.

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

You take a guess.

Btw, I have trained with Munaf and can again show you credentials and speed data from the camp...

You won't be too happy knowing the readings....also would you know who was the fastest bowler on record in 2005 during the recorded sessions? Hint: it was not Munaf or VRV Singh....again happy to share photos

13 minutes ago, Peshust said:

Even if he bowled one game and bowled 10 overs for but was hostile, we can still call him hostile in that game. No bowler hostile throughout his career. Munaf took easy way too soon for his and India's good which resulted him not having a long india career. But we can't deny he wasn't hostile in his early games. 

1 minute ago, Peshust said:

Btw, I have trained with Munaf and can again show you credentials and speed data from the camp...

You won't be too happy knowing the readings....also would you know who was the fastest bowler on record in 2005 during the recorded sessions? Hint: it was not Munaf or VRV Singh....again happy to share photos

Who it was then?  Munaf was clocking 145 in tests in 2006.

1 minute ago, Peshust said:

You must have been a mighty pathetic bowler my brother. To be bowling quicker than munaf and VRV, and yet being a no one in international cricket. Just being reduced to making comments on ICF with mere mortals like us!

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

You must have been a mighty pathetic bowler my brother. To be bowling quicker than munaf and VRV, and yet being a no one in international cricket. Just being reduced to making comments on ICF with mere mortals like us

You are not one for being polite are you?

2 minutes ago, Peshust said:

Are we talking about the fastest bowlers in this thread  ?

We are talking about the most fearsome or most hostile bowlers ... and that arises from a combination of 

1.  Having the ability to get steep bounce.

2.  Willingness to target the body and having the accuracy and bowling style to do it.

3.  Having high enough pace to do it.

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

You must have been a mighty pathetic bowler my brother. To be bowling quicker than munaf and VRV, and yet being a no one in international cricket. Just being reduced to making comments on ICF with mere mortals like us!

I did not say that I clocked quicker than either. Btw, I then went abroad to study and did an MBA from Wharton...still know many current players on first names basis. So shove that rudeness wherever it came from

18 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ok ... but your imagination seems to be rather poor then.

Lol! I did not need to imagine...I saw the guy being recorded..I can share speed gun data from 2005....Agarkar was 5 kph quicker than Munaf that season..in domestic matches, he bowled 130-132 kph on average..btw, you don't have comeback skills either.

There are probably only 2-3 people here who have some sense of fast bowling at highest level. Rkt.India is one- others like you and your brother rightarmfast have no clue and talk like teenagers-that said, no point talking to you ignorant *s again...I am off.

Edited by Peshust
1 hour ago, Peshust said:

Would not have resorted to it had the behaviour on this forum been proper to begin with. So, you need to talk to others also.

Most people behave rather well on this forum unless there is instigation from the other end.

In this case, you are the one who started getting personal and  instigated about hype ... while most of us were just giving our opinions about various bowlers and just discussing cricket.

Edited by express bowling