Would it be fair to say Nadeem has out performed Ashwin

Khota

1 minute ago, Khota said:

As if others were scoring freely. Dhawan is a top bat. Murali is not playing any format. Deal with it.

other have done well previous on overseas dhawan hasnt ...cant get similar treatment 

dhawan top bat in odi .....do dnt give that crap for test .....his test career is over

Same fate awaits other useless players and your meaningless data.

who others?

If Murali was even half as good as you claimed he would be playing.

everyone has an age it passes his passed

If dhawan was so good he wudnt have been kicked in test cricket

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

other have done well previous on overseas dhawan hasnt ...cant get similar treatment 

dhawan top bat in odi .....do dnt give that crap for test .....his test career is over

who others?

everyone has an age it passes his passed

If dhawan was so good he wudnt have been kicked in test cricket

Only problem is I saw the end. You kept on persisting. You and your meaningless cricket stats. Problem is I know cricket stats are wrong and you just live by them. Murali done.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Only problem is I saw the end. You kept on persisting. You and your meaningless cricket stats. Problem is I know cricket stats are wrong and you just live by them. Murali done.

Wasnt this thread started that nadeem has 2-3 more wkts then ashwin:p::p:.

U want me to show u match clips i can show u that also....

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

So are you. What does that make you. I left this thread last week. You and the other guy are on it debating non-stop. Either one of yous become the bigger man and let it go.

Got it boss! No more.

Deodhar

Name      SR      Wkts      Econ

Nadeem  29        6           3.72

Ashwin    40        3           4.85

This is not one off but a pattern now.

Nadeem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashwin

Ther are 6 bowlers better than Ashwin in any metrics you choose.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Deodhar

Name      SR      Wkts      Econ

Nadeem  29        6           3.72

Ashwin    40        3           4.85

This is not one off but a pattern now.

Nadeem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashwin

Nadeem played 3 games, ashwin 2 so what an odd comparison.

both played 1 game  together, since the one game metric u took last time

Numbers from same game 

Nadeem- 39/0 in 10 overs

ashwin - 40/2 in 10 overs

Now ill use ur metric- if nadeem was better he shud have done better in same n every game but he didnt. Ashwin bwoleed better to 2 set batsman then nadeem to a collapsing batting order

Same game metric....ashwin dominated him in the game. Now dare u take more game metrics 

Now when it suited u took whole tournament stats. So do u want me to bring IPL n their bowling record in India out 

Ther are 6 bowlers better than Ashwin in any metrics you choose.

ur yet to name those 6....i challenge to give me the names. I know u cant.....kabhi domestic cricket dekhi bhi nhin hogi

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Nadeem played 3 games, ashwin 2 so what an odd comparison.

both played 1 game  together, since the one game metric u took last time

Numbers from same game 

Nadeem- 39/0 in 10 overs

ashwin - 40/2 in 10 overs

Now ill use ur metric- if nadeem was better he shud have done better in same n every game but he didnt. Ashwin bwoleed better to 2 set batsman then nadeem to a collapsing batting order

Same game metric....ashwin dominated him in the game. Now dare u take more game metrics 

Now when it suited u took whole tournament stats. So do u want me to bring IPL n their bowling record in India out 

ur yet to name those 6....i challenge to give me the names. I know u cant.....kabhi domestic cricket dekhi bhi nhin hogi

Finally you are leaning that cricket averages are meaningless as presented. I see progress but you have long way to go.

Even if you extrapolate it would not affect the S/R and econ. Nadeem >>>>>>>>>>> Ashwin

As far six bolwers are concerned, there are six better than him in Deodhar.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Finally you are leaning that cricket averages are meaningless as presented. I see progress but you have long way to go.

Even if you extrapolate it would not affect the S/R and econ. Nadeem >>>>>>>>>>> Ashwin

Then nadeem ipl record n first class matches played in india shud also be better which isnt the case.

So ur theory proves itself wrong, n guess what nadeem isnt playing for india n ashwin is already a legend

3 hours ago, Khota said:

As far six bolwers are concerned, there are six better than him in Deodhar.

U still cant name them ? I said so u hvent ever watched domestic n u cant name 6 players

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
22 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Then nadeem ipl record n first class matches played in india shud also be better which isnt the case.

So ur theory proves itself wrong, n guess what nadeem isnt playing for india n ashwin is already a legend

Legend in your mind. He is struggling to hold his spot. It is all based on reputation. Got kicked out of ODI then T20 and now next will be test.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Legend in your mind. He is struggling to hold his spot. It is all based on reputation. Got kicked out of ODI then T20 and now next will be test.

Oh ashwin is a legend in every right...recoed , impact......who cares about u living in denial. 

Highest wkt taker in last series and struggling to hold a place ..... thats funny. As far as i remember nadeem isnt selected in next series and ashwin is. In odi n t20 nadeem also doesnt have place....so he isnt isnt picked in any team so the joke is on u . 

Oh btw good try in distraction .....u have failed the challengw of naming those 6 bowlers.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Oh ashwin is a legend in every right...recoed , impact......who cares about u living in denial. 

Highest wkt taker in last series and struggling to hold a place ..... thats funny. As far as i remember nadeem isnt selected in next series and ashwin is. In odi n t20 nadeem also doesnt have place....so he isnt isnt picked in any team so the joke is on u . 

Oh btw good try in distraction .....u have failed the challengw of naming those 6 bowlers.

Highest wkt taker when there was no competition. As soon as a proper spinner was added to the team the wkts dried up. Wake up and smell the coffee.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Highest wkt taker when there was no competition. As soon as a proper spinner was added to the team the wkts dried up. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Jadeja umesh shami were competition ....were thy sleeping that in their presence he became highest wkt taker. All of them are the best bowler he did better then all.

Wake up learn some logistics ....he took wkts in presence of 3 others. Unless ur trying to say shami umesh jadeja werent competant enough so ashwin took all wkts

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Jadeja umesh shami were competition ....were thy sleeping that in their presence he became highest wkt taker. All of them are the best bowler he did better then all.

Wake up learn some logistics ....he took wkts in presence of 3 others. Unless ur trying to say shami umesh jadeja werent competant enough so ashwin took all wkts

You are the biggest fraud on this site. You manipulate facts to suit your convenience and consistently misrepresent things. Umesh and Shami are pace bowlers so they dont compete. jadeja is not a frontline spinner but still a good one. Nadeem was the only proper spinner and he outperformed. Then you moaned and bitched that this was one off. Then Deodhar happened which was over three games and he was still out performed by Nadeem. 

Are you the one who wanted Murali back after his county stint. Like I said you can read data but cannot interpret it and do not understand sports at next level.

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

Umesh and Shami are pace bowlers so they dont compete.

Were they competing for taking most wkts....yes they were

Didnt their wkt tally counted - yes it did

Arent they as good as spinners in Indian condition- yes they are 

jadeja is not a frontline spinner but still a good one.

In Indian condition he is ........his record is better then any spinner who has played for India 

He is an ATG in Indian conditions

Nadeem was the only proper spinner and he outperformed.

One game sample seriously

umesh outperformed kohli, pujra the batsman

Then you moaned and bitched that this was one off. Then Deodhar happened which was over three games and he was still out performed by Nadeem. 

Nadeem played for a team that was better n qualified, ashwin played with poor bowlers so no pressure on other end

And wrong the game they played together Ashwin did better then Nadeem

N if u want full records

Ashwin has done better then Nadeem in IPL n 1st class so ashwin wins in more areas and he can bat 

Are you the one who wanted Murali back after his county stint. Like I said you can read data but cannot interpret it and do not understand sports at next level.

u wanted DK in Wc and he played the worse innings in Semi Final 

u wanted dhawan in England tour and he failed miserably again

Edited by Ankit_sharma03