Against all oddz, but can he make a comeback?

fineleg

Deservez a seperate thread plz. _40033651_ip2_balaji270.jpg uDUaez2QVqc Was very promising and everyone was looking fwd to him improving even better as a pacer, when injury cruelly cut thingz short. Now, L.B. is part of IPL. Can he regain the swing and pace? Good luck to LB. Would be a good addition to our pace bench strength.

y not :nervous: we can always :pray::pray::pray:
Yes you can pray, but all your prayers will be in vain, I think. But hey, you know what, I just checked Balaji's profile and he is still only 26, which is good news. But I think he needs to play and perform in atleast a full Ranji season to even get back into the reckoning. But there are alteaat 6-7 fast bowlers ahead of him, at this point of time. A lot of things have to fall in place for him to make a comeback and frankly, I dont see that happening.

Balaji when he left the scene, was our best test bowler. I doubt he can come back from such a BIG injury to be anywhere nearly as effective as a bowler. But Balaji's success was relative to the group he was part of. Its one thing to be the most successful test bowler among, Zakky (of the old), Nehra, Aggy, Pathan & an entirely another to be the same among: Ishant, Sreesanth, Zakky (in his new avtaar), RPS. In all likelihood Balaji's international career is over.

so what really happened? i know they both (nehra and balaji) were injured. back injuries if i recall correctly, but they were out for a good year or two. and then their attempts at comeback were rather pedestrian. did something else happen? has their bowling dropped an entire echelon or two? and are they such pariahs that seeing them in the team again is a distant dream? i ask this as i would like to see a bench strength that is comprised of an attack, adequate and potent in itself! imagine that... opposition fears which bowling will come out today... Attack A or Attack B?

Great News For Indian Cricket With the return of LB the Indian Pace Department it should be a boon that Indian Cricket Has Been Deserving for a long time.... India now has a good bunch of players to select from Zaheer Khan: A leftie who can do wonders with the ball on any sort of wicket Irfan Pathan: A good Bowler and a more than useful batsman...Can be lethal if he gets is art of swinging the ball back into the right hander...That delivery is his trademark Rudra Pratap Singh:A well built leftie who hits the deck hard to generate awkward angles against the right handed batsmen.Can seam the ball under normal conditions Praveen Kumar:A skiddy customer not that express but is effective when it comes to limited overs cricket.A more than useful batsman too.Can handle the bat well down the order.. Sreesanth: The Malayali Sensation has a decent pace and swing....Swing @ 130 kms is dangerous but swing @ 140 kph is deadly...Sreesanth belongs to the deadly category..... Ishanth Sharma:What can i say about this Lad? You dont Get to beat good batsmen on their home consistently unless you are an out of this world pacer....Very young needs to be groomed well.....If well trained from here can add a couple of yards more to his pace.... Now with LB adding up to the bench what can be better for Indian Bowling??? plus all these guys are not that old the Eldest Being Zaheer @29(if i am not wrong)

With the return of LB the Indian Pace Department it should be a boon that Indian Cricket Has Been Deserving for a long time.... India now has a good bunch of players to select from Zaheer Khan: A leftie who can do wonders with the ball on any sort of wicket Irfan Pathan: A good Bowler and a more than useful batsman...Can be lethal if he gets is art of swinging the ball back into the right hander...That delivery is his trademark Rudra Pratap Singh:A well built leftie who hits the deck hard to generate awkward angles against the right handed batsmen.Can seam the ball under normal conditions Praveen Kumar:A skiddy customer not that express but is effective when it comes to limited overs cricket.A more than useful batsman too.Can handle the bat well down the order.. Sreesanth: The Malayali Sensation has a decent pace and swing....Swing @ 130 kms is dangerous but swing @ 140 kph is deadly...Sreesanth belongs to the deadly category..... Ishanth Sharma:What can i say about this Lad? You dont Get to beat good batsmen on their home consistently unless you are an out of this world pacer....Very young needs to be groomed well.....If well trained from here can add a couple of yards more to his pace.... Now with LB adding up to the bench what can be better for Indian Bowling??? plus all these guys are not that old the Eldest Being Zaheer @29(if i am not wrong)
Yes, it is ZK - eldest, if you ignore respectful daadaji munaf patel at age 86