Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

But what is their pace like ?

I have seen all of them accept Gowda. They all look good but lack pace. You can say Badiani is probably the quickest of these names excluding Gowda who I have not seen. To me, it seems like such tall lads take time to build muscle mass to bowl quick. Shorter lads look much more athletic and ripe in this age group. One guy I wanted was Divyanshu Singh from Mumbai. No idea why he wasn't picked in Vinoo Mankad trophy by Mumbai. He is 6 foot 5 and looks the most athletic.

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

UP has passion for pacers

In my place they are in love with Umran

Mad about Aaron,Umesh as if they still play all cricket,If they were to pick one between Kohli,Dhoni,Sehwag,Umesh,Aaron

They will pick two Umesh,Aaron:wp23:

Lol I am the same. Pace is good 

However more than pace i like bowlers with brutal bouncers and brutal yorkers. Fast medium with those 2 potent weapons make you world class in every way. 

Vasu Vats, Ayush Thakur. These 2 should be certain starter. Probably only 4 pacers will be picked. 2 from Badiani, Hangargekar, Vijay Kumar, Garv Sangwan, Gowda. Like Vijay Kumar and Hangargekar the most. Raj Angad Bawa may be picked as seam alrounder. 

Edited by rkt.india
44 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

From the little I have seen, Badiani looks the best of the lot. Rahul Kumar of Bihar is also eligible and he's also better than most of these names being talked about. Vats looks good but Gowda not quite the same level as above three.

Badiani looked good previously but in competitive games against strong teams, he has struggled big time. Rahul Kumar too didn't do that well in Vinoo Mankad so didn't get picked for Challengers. 

Extremely tall bowlers like Badiani and 4-5 others have lacked pace.

Edited by rkt.india
1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

From the little I have seen, Badiani looks the best of the lot. Rahul Kumar of Bihar is also eligible and he's also better than most of these names being talked about. Vats looks good but Gowda not quite the same level as above three.

Rahul Kumar was missing from the Bihar team in the SMAT games I checked. 

I wonder whether he is injured or being ignored.