Looking forward to India vs NZ

G_B_

22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Green-tops or seamer-friendly conditions ----   (  Need more batsmen )

I doubt in feb we ll find a green top, NZ wkts become very flat as game progresses 

Nyways i wud like to have shankar for this situation. He has got a very solid technique infact plays bouncer much better then vihari and his dibbly dobbly can be handly if its green Like CDGH has good for NZ

12 hours ago, nevada said:

Ideally yes, but most likely they won't. I think hiring a local coach for the tour would be a good idea. Typically, our batsmen and bowlers adjust their shot selection and bowling length AFTER 1-2 innings by which time they would have already performed poorly. There's no point in surrendering a lead upfront and starting on the backfoot. A local coach/consultant can help out with this and hopefully have our team play the ideal game for local conditions right from the outset. It doesn't have to be any fancy name, some low profile cricketer like Scott Styris, Jake Oram, Chris Harris or a carefully selected local NZ coach should be enough.

Scott styris would be great to have. 

Mayank

Shaw

Pujara

Kohli (c)

Rahane

Vihari

Saha (k)

Bhuvanesh

Ashwin

Ishant

Bumrah

Reserves - Shami, Rohit, Jadeja, Pant

We NEED Bhuvi in NZ and England. He is our counterpart to Southee/Woakes/Anderson and can also score those handy 30 runs and tilt balances in crucial situations. Can't emphasize his importance more! Saha is also a must and we can't afford any drops when conditions get flat in NZ.

Just hoping our openers can negotiate the first 15 overs so our middle order can cream Boult and co to the maximum extent. Should be a very good match up and anything but a win should disappoint Indian fans.

Having said that, NZ is a beast in home conditions and I won't be surprised if Indian bowlers end up struggling to pick up 20 wickets against the weight of expectations.