Sehwag versus Pietersen

Dhondy

sehwag hasnt played testt cricket in englan since 2002 sehwag played in sa when he was in worst form of his life and this le d to him being dropped so plz lets not talk aout sehwag not being able to play as good as peterson in englnad or sa,not fair compariison now, about the comparison with peterson. sehwag is muchbetter than peterson. he can bat reponsibly and doesnt throw away the wicket when the team needs him to stay at the crease. peterson always gets out to weird shots and throws his wicket away too often trying to do too much. can peterseon ever score innings like sehwag 151 at adelaide when sehwag batted full sessionw tihout hitting a single boundary or can he ever play innings like 201 vs lanka when sehwag had to protect tailender to score as many runs as possible? no, i dont think he can. in same situation, like test match vs sa at oval peterson threw away the wicket. peterson as pure batsmannis probably better than sehwag but sehwag produces better innings at higher sr so i will choose sehwag over peter anyday NOW DAS WAS SUP, MA NIGGUH

sehwag hasnt played testt cricket in englan since 2002 sehwag played in sa when he was in worst form of his life and this le d to him being dropped so plz lets not talk aout sehwag not being able to play as good as peterson in englnad or sa,not fair compariison now, about the comparison with peterson. sehwag is muchbetter than peterson. he can bat reponsibly and doesnt throw away the wicket when the team needs him to stay at the crease. peterson always gets out to weird shots and throws his wicket away too often trying to do too much. can peterseon ever score innings like sehwag 151 at adelaide when sehwag batted full sessionw tihout hitting a single boundary or can he ever play innings like 201 vs lanka when sehwag had to protect tailender to score as many runs as possible? no, i dont think he can. in same situation, like test match vs sa at oval peterson threw away the wicket. peterson as pure batsmannis probably better than sehwag but sehwag produces better innings at higher sr so i will choose sehwag over peter anyday NOW DAS WAS SUP, MA NIGGUH
Superb. Why don't you syndicate your column? You could call it Max_Flatulence and target Khaleez Times?

It is silly to say Sehwag doesn't play on surfaces where there is a bit of movement. A month back during NZ tour they showed 2002 one dayers in NZ where India lost 2-5. Everybody struggled including Tendulkar against moving ball. Sehwag was the only one who dismissed Shane Bond with utter disdain. Trust me. It is not easy to do what Sehwag is doing whether it is flat track or "demonic" track. Sehwag scored a brilliant 195 in 5 hours at MCG. Tell me who was the next highest run getter. or Don't forget how he saved Adelaide Test for India recently without sacrificing his flair. It is pretty hard to do guys . He didn't do well in England, Australia crap has to be thrown into garbage. He made a century on his debut in SA. As far as England goes every tom, dick and harry from subcontinent have great record in England. Ganguly, Dravid, Tendulkar, Miandad, Zaheer, Moyo, Younis. Even Agarkar and Kumble got a 100 there. The thing is Sehwag can very well fail on flat pitch as well. He can score a sublime century in moving conditions. That is the kind of player he is.

It is silly to say Sehwag doesn't play on surfaces where there is a bit of movement. A month back during NZ tour they showed 2002 one dayers in NZ where India lost 2-5. Everybody struggled including Tendulkar against moving ball. Sehwag was the only one who dismissed Shane Bond with utter disdain. Trust me. It is not easy to do what Sehwag is doing whether it is flat track or "demonic" track. Sehwag scored a brilliant 195 in 5 hours at MCG. Tell me who was the next highest run getter. or Don't forget how he saved Adelaide Test for India recently without sacrificing his flair. It is pretty hard to do guys . He didn't do well in England, Australia crap has to be thrown into garbage. He made a century on his debut in SA. As far as England goes every tom, dick and harry from subcontinent have great record in England. Ganguly, Dravid, Tendulkar, Miandad, Zaheer, Moyo, Younis. Even Agarkar and Kumble got a 100 there. The thing is Sehwag can very well fail on flat pitch as well. He can score a sublime century in moving conditions. That is the kind of player he is.
Great prose! Now tell me why when his place was on the line before the Aussie series he could not even score against HP and chose to hide behind the openers, so he could avoid facing the new ball?:pray:
Great prose! Now tell me why when his place was on the line before the Aussie series he could not even score against HP and chose to hide behind the openers' date=' so he could avoid facing the new ball?:pray:[/quote'] HP? Hewlett packard? :winky: He has opened in 64 out of 69 Tests he has played. Pretty impressive stuff for a part time opener.
HP? Hewlett packard? :winky: He has opened in 64 out of 69 Tests he has played. Pretty impressive stuff for a part time opener.
I bet Hewlett Packard can put up a more impressive side than Himachal Pradesh, which was what I was referring to and this guy could not score even against them. And what's really deplorable is that he chose to hide against the new ball against HP's pace attack so that his selection for Australia is not compromised!
I bet Hewlett Packard can put up a more impressive side than Himachal Pradesh' date=' which was what I was referring to and this guy could not score even against them. And what's really deplorable is that he chose to hide against the new ball against HP's pace attack so that his selection for Australia is not compromised![/quote'] Who is the original author of this brilliant theory ? I have heard it here often and always wanted to know :hysterical::hysterical:
I bet Hewlett Packard can put up a more impressive side than Himachal Pradesh' date=' which was what I was referring to and this guy could not score even against them. And what's really deplorable is that he chose to hide against the new ball against HP's pace attack so that his selection for Australia is not compromised![/quote'] Let me get this straight. This guy has got 5378 runs as an opener at the highest level at an average fo 51 at a strike rate of 80 . He was scared of HP's phaast bowling and hiding himself. Hope it is a joke :hysterical: .
Let me get this straight. This guy has got 5378 runs as an opener at the highest level at an average fo 51 at a strike rate of 80 . He was scared of HP's phaast bowling and hiding himself. Hope it is a joke :hysterical: .
Then why was he coming in at number 3 and number 7 against HP? Of course, he was scared of getting out to the new ball.
Let me get this straight. This guy has got 5378 runs as an opener at the highest level at an average fo 51 at a strike rate of 80 . He was scared of HP's phaast bowling and hiding himself. Hope it is a joke :hysterical: .
Dude you're not objective enough
It's not mind reading - the facts are that he came in at number 3 and 7 against HP to avoid the new ball. You can look up the stats if you want.
I just looked at that thread :hysterical: . Agharkar, Mullah or mallah, Bahutule.. chasing a target of 51 Yea i agree he was sh** scared of them. He should be banned from playing cricket :--D

Sehwag afraid of HP attack? The author of this story has a great career ahead of him in bollywood.. Ramse brothers calling :hysterical: Dont defame someone who has don such great job for his team for so many years. By the time he ends his career, Viru cud be in the same league or dare I say ahead of Gavaskar as the best ever opener India has produced. Bowlers around the world spend sleepness nights thinking of this guy and here we have a few brave men who think he was afraid of the HP attack. Someone needs to tell them Viru always bats in the middle order for Delhi as they have Gambhir and Dhawan as regular openers.