Kartik Tyagi

vice

On 1/23/2020 at 8:02 PM, express bowling said:

Tyagi comes across as a pacer with a wide range of skills even at age 19. I have seen him bowl atleast 5 diffetent types of deliveries rather effectively.

1)  The outswinging channel ball.

2)  The hit the deck length ball that bounces extra and seams in or out.

3)  The quick yorker.

4)  The quick stump directed indipper

5)  The proper bouncer or rib directed ball.

...  Pace ... 135 k to 146 k ... lots of 140 k to 146 k balls ... very quick for a U19 pacer.

...  Bounce and Height ... Tall ... around 6'2" or 6'1" ... hits the deck hard and gets bounce. Gets some balls to rear up sharply.

...  Movement ... Outswing ... seam movement both ways

...  Accuracy ... Good at times ... sprays the ball when he loses rhythm 

...  Run up and action ... Very athletic run up, reminds me of Brett Lee. Strong action.  Seems to have a bit of hyper-extension. Good news.

The only issue I have noticed so far is that he does not run in well at times, loses both rhythm and drops pace and accuracy. But he rectified it quickly too.

This issue is rather common among youngsters. He will improve this issue as he plays more.

In a nutshell ... a very exciting fast bowling prospect. Combines genuine pace and bounce with skills 

I am going to track his bowling closely today. Lets see.

The Pitch has a little support for pacers , i hope he creates some genuine issues for Bangla batsman.

5 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I am going to track his bowling closely today. Lets see.

The Pitch has a little support for pacers , i hope he creates some genuine issues for Bangla batsman.

Since pace was not shown so could not track pace. He didn't look in full rhythm today..gave 31 runs in 10 overs but didn't grab wickets

He was a bit defensive today probably as batsmen scored less runs.