Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Trolls; Apologists; Self-loathers; People who don’t take a stand or if they do turn out to be completely hypocritical; Racists; Conservatives; Xenophobes; Homophobes; Fair-weather' date=' bandwagon fans who dont stick by their fav players when the going gets tough; Fans who repeatedly invoke patriotism when criticizing our players but they themselves live abroad for personal gains; Self-pompous speciments who think an internet message board is an appropriate place to flaunt your ‘achievements’ in real life [b']AND MOST OF ALL, Posters who think cricinfo's statsguru can answer ANY question, including the mystery of the origins of the universe. :mad: That’s essentially 95% of all posters. :D
must be painful annoying yourself :giggle:

Trolls; Apologists; Self-loathers; People who don’t take a stand or if they do turn out to be completely hypocritical; Racists; Conservatives; Xenophobes; Homophobes; Fair-weather' date=' bandwagon fans who dont stick by their fav players when the going gets tough; Fans who repeatedly invoke patriotism when criticizing our players but they themselves live abroad for personal gains; Self-pompous speciments who think an internet message board is an appropriate place to flaunt your ‘achievements’ in real life [b']AND MOST OF ALL, Posters who think cricinfo's statsguru can answer ANY question, including the mystery of the origins of the universe. :mad: That’s essentially 95% of all posters. :D
1240264797347.gif

I think it would have been easier to ask Morriz which posters he likes

Guest Hiten.
I think it would have been easier to ask Morriz which posters he likes
Wouldn't have made a difference, his response might have been:
Someone who does not Troll; is not an Apologists; Self-loathers; People who don’t take a stand or if they do turn out to be completely hypocritical; Racists; Conservatives; Xenophobes; Homophobes; Fair-weather' date=' bandwagon fans who dont stick by their fav players when the going gets tough; Fans who repeatedly invoke patriotism when criticizing our players but they themselves live abroad for personal gains; Self-pompous speciments who think an internet message board is an appropriate place to flaunt your ‘achievements’ in real life [b']AND MOST OF ALL, Posters who do not think cricinfo's statsguru can answer ANY question, including the mystery of the origins of the universe :icflove:. That’s essentially 5% of all posters :D.
:giggle:

There's this really annoying git....lives in London, supports the 'Spurs, hates Pathan and Kaif with a passion but loves Zaheer, starts really weird threads like "Muslim players should stop doing Sajda after scoring a century", rails about free speech on the freest forum on the internet, and ticks off his nephew (Parth) who shares a computer with him, for slagging off Tendulkar on ICF, as if he hasn't had the opportunity to fill his ears all day and night in the privacy of home! When you ask his real name, he begs off on the pretext that he doesn't want to be "rubbed out" by Islamic extremists. Funny, this bloke's name just eludes me...he is the most annoying git I've known on the net for sure..can you help out, dsr? :D
:hello: Oh, hai Dave, please tell us more how mediocre a test bowler Stephen Smith is. Lets ignore the fact that the kid, yes kid (he's 21) is meking his debut. Regarding the bolded part, its all right Dave, you won't get mugged by them, you liev in London (still) right ? :D

just to be clear. i am referring to the posts made by trolls about the indian cricket team, you know, the trolls that sign up the moment india loses a match and immediately start posting crap in celebration. these are trolls the cricket talk could do without. j
I haven't been here for years but frankly in the time I have, haven't noticed this to be a one way traffic. Posters from both sides of the sub-continent include those who indulge in these childish "tantrums". By pointing out only one side you are not doing any great service to the cause of "operation-clean-up" Just in case you are not aware I am very much a blue blood Indian :-) and this post is meant in good spirit and hope is taken as such.

achilles with his bad-ass holier than thou' date= paki-hugging, full of "having said that" posts is probably the most irritating poster EVER. That biatch fineleg got nothing on him. tex-des can mind-**** you some times, but I blame it on his part-desi, part-abcd confused-as-much-about-his- sexuality-as-his-nationality upbringing.
:hehe: :hehe:

People who dont talk cricket in the cricket forum' date=' mainly about Pakistan being a **** hole/terrorist place/massive **** hole/more terrorists/they are retarded/corrupt government and other related opinions.[/quote'] This. But with time, I`ve learned to ignore these people. BB`s advise has done wonders:two_thumbs_up:

:hello: Oh, hai Dave, please tell us more how mediocre a test bowler Stephen Smith is. Lets ignore the fact that the kid, yes kid (he's 21) is meking his debut. Regarding the bolded part, its all right Dave, you won't get mugged by them, you liev in London (still) right ? :D
Ah the breach of confidentiality on this site!:omg: This site has sunk to a new low. Is that not one of the fundamental rules and procedures on a site like this? The confidentialty when you sign up? You are only attempting to decipher info from my e mail address and then revealing this on the site and breaching confidentiality I would expect the mods to delete these posts and if they don't then the site owner to step in and sort this out. This is poor stuff really and surely breaching all kinds of rules for websites and the confidentiality factor!

Are you a mod? How did you then see my email address and then attempt try to reveal names etc on this site? Really sad stuff that confidentiality is not being adhered to on this site.

Are you a mod? How did you then see my email address and then attempt try to reveal names etc on this site? Really sad stuff that confidentiality is not being adhered to on this site.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: sree is not a moderator and after your love affair if he is not responding to your calls don't blame the site administrators for breaching any confidentiality.