Cricket Nerds Quiz

SK_IH

First one of the day

In this match India's former coach top scored for his team and thereafter was best bowler in the match. Another former Indian coach opened the batting for his team, which lost the match in a controversial finish. Identify the match.

24 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

oops that was a mistake .He did win in 96 didnt he.

Yes Atapattu straight away came to mind but that no world cup thing made me think of so many other cricketers. Saala aise hi dimaag laga raha tha main :hysterical:

Ok next one

One Lankan left handed batsman top scored in this event and highest wicket taker was one of the hattrick takers in test cricket. This event was played in one of the venues of certain edition of U19 world cup and was won by a team led by second generation cricketer. India also participated in the event and was captained by a player of royal background. Identify the tournament.

Enough hints, don't google

Edited by SK_IH
8 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

This one is a bit tough so you can google .

I had a nondescript career,but still managed to create a record of sorts.I have played only 4 tests and 2 test series.I have been part of an arch rivalry and a historic series from my teams point of view .I share my name with a very good bowler and one of the top run scorers in tests .Who am I and what makes me distinct.

Another hint please?

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

This one is a bit tough so you can google .

I had a nondescript career,but still managed to create a record of sorts.I have played only 4 tests and 2 test series.I have been part of an arch rivalry and a historic series from my teams point of view .I share my name with a very good bowler and one of the top run scorers in tests .Who am I and what makes me distinct.

Thanks google was quite helpful in this :hysterical:, Younis Ahmed