Sehwag's triple hundred at Chennai vs SA :Veeru Creates History!!

OH MY FCKING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno what to say to be honest. I missed the ENTIRE day, but I dunno how, I suddenly woke up and checked the score and Veeru was on 299 not out !! Saw him get his 300th run :yay::yay:

aw shyt. i don't have a pc at home, so was watching at work. at 11pm I said, ok I'll go home as soon as waggy gets out. it's facking 4:30am, i'm still at work, and this is so worth it
I've slept for 3 hours in the last 48 And I need to be somewhere 4 hours from now. It's been worth it! :two_thumbs_up:

I feel like a complete, unqualified nincompoop For having missed Sehwag's innings fully. I mean, the kind of cricket matches I have seen before will over-do even the most rabid cricket fanatic, whether it be staying up all night to see mighty Windies play Zimbabwe or worse, see murderous Pakistan stunning England. But, I missed all of Sehwag's innings, all just for a night's sleep. Its like missing one's marriage coz he was busy carpeting his floor, or giving an all expenses paid trip to a ski resort in the European Alps a miss, coz the plumber said he had to come and fix a small leak. Anyone who has missed Sehwag's innings are culpable of an unpardonable offense or, will be subject to a sense of inescapable guilt or sometimes, both. I fall in the last in the last category.

and for that offese. ur thread should be merged with the one which holysmoke alredy created.. such culprits u folkz.. can't even stay up and watch our legendz play damn u impurez.. damn u bloody scumbagz.. damn u knuckleheadz
I agree, totally, fully and remorsefully.

How does he do it ? And there's no other way of asking this question.This is defying all sense of logic, reasoning and predictions within reasonable bounds of probability. I am perplexed. :dontknow: I can understand if he scored a 130-odd but a triple ! This is like seeing the movie version of a best-seller novel. You pinch yourself every 10 mins just to make sure you are aware of the fact that after all, you are seeing a move. Only, this is no movie, this is real, as real as real can get.

Guest HariSampath

For all those who missed a mere 300, fear not. Tomorrow by around tea another record would have crashed. That is Brian Charles Lara's highest ever first class score of 500. Sehwag will become the first ever and the ONLY BATSMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME EVEN NEXT 100 YEARS TO SCORE A TEST 500.