Sehwag's triple hundred at Chennai vs SA :Veeru Creates History!!

But fck, I am deadly serious. How does he do this ? The ONLY Indian batsman to score a triple not once, but TWICE Most runs by a batsman in a day since 1954 Over a 100 runs in a single session :dontknow:
He is a character. His temperament allows his to do it. He does not get intimidated by renowned bowlers. He sees the ball and hits it. I was just watching an interview with him where Harsha asked him about the six at 295. He said he loves to get out of the 90s as soon as possible. He said "when a player is playing on 295, he is seeing the ball like a football." He said that he was very sure that if he hit it, it wouldn't land anywhere inside the boundary. "When I realized that it was within my reach, I went for it." That temperament says it all. I remember when he was new, once on an interview he said "I dont see who is bowling, I see the ball and if its there to be hit, I hit it." I thought what a show off this guy is, he has no idea what international cricket is all about. But then as I saw him play, I realized that he meant what he said."
i still cry that 195 @ mcg' date=' wasn't a victory one.. i mean that knock deserved INDIAN VICTORY.. one of the best knocks on BOxing Day[/quote'] Yeah. You remember the first hour when Brett Lee was breathing fire? He hit Veeru on the grill a few times. Veeru was wonderfully watchful. Once the hour ended and Lee was taken off, Veeru spread his wings and soared.