63% of Muslims in Hyderabad are officially POOR - similar numbers seen across india's major cities. Should they receive more quotas?

Manny_Pacquiao

17 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

This group is really good at opening puncture shops.. this I give to them

Nothing wrong in that. Better than begging or thieving.  Not everyone can get govt job, white collar jobs or become rich.

Edited by rkt.india

3 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Only if they are willing to spend that support for improving the quality of their life. Having free money and breeding at alarming rates to dominate a society is plain barbarism.

It is. As long as they are willing to work government needs to help them out. Also strict family planning is required so that you dont have multiple kids born in poverty.

4 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Only if they are willing to spend that support for improving the quality of their life. Having free money and breeding at alarming rates to dominate a society is plain barbarism.

What free money? There are such GoI/state govt schemes?

I seemed to have missed out on my dole cheque all this time. :facepalm:

How do I apply?

Addendum: the rate of fall in fertility per woman is the sharpest in Muslims among all the communities according to the last census. This year due to Covid, the census hasn't been conducted. Expect to see a sharp fall this time too.

Edited by Mariyam

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

What free money? There are such GoI/state govt schemes?

I seemed to have missed out on my dole cheque all this time. :facepalm:

How do I apply?

Addendum: the rate of fall in fertility per woman is the sharpest in Muslims among all the communities according to the last census. This year due to Covid, the census hasn't been conducted. Expect to see a sharp fall this time too.

Expect to see a sharp rise. Too much time at home will cause increase in fertility rate. 

1 minute ago, gattaca said:

Expect to see a sharp rise. Too much time at home will cause increase in fertility rate. 

Census of India is a decadal event.

The lockdown ( in varying degrees) has been in place for the last 15 months.

And the last census was in 2011.

So that's that.