COVID-19 situation in India

Trichromatic

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Funny thing is he took some Prachi (daughter hopefully for his sake) with him and not his wife. Prachi better skip town.

Apprarently, he is a famous doctor

@beetleji can narrate the scenes at his him when he reaches there.

He is a high-profile cardiologist.  Seems to have a super A-type personality (in-your-face, Virat Kohli types).  He got a head massage during a webinar?  How disrespectful is that?

Somewhere I read that the woman he took with him is his secretary or assistant.  Let's assume that is true.  If so, it is justified that he, a doctor, and Prachi, who works at the hospital, are in front of the line for the vaccine.  Assuming Mrs. Aggarwal is not a healthcare worker, why should she be in the front of the line?  This is a typical rich-and-famous "do you know who I am?" entitlement attitude that we see all over the world.  Ask any run-of-the-mill regular doctor who got the vaccine if they took their SOs with them?  Most likely not.         

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

Given the careless attitude I have seen on the streets for past few months my worry is a second wave like we saw in US and Europe. Even XI yesterday said covid is far from over. Can someone who understands covid and its spread better tell me why covid numbers in India will continue to decline.