The Judge (short film on love jihad)

coffee_rules

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

:facepalm:

Rahul Rajput's parents will testify about the 'dignity' part. Targeting and persecution that's what Islamists are famous for, they are on a killing spree over trivial matters and not just in India.  

Edited by Gollum

Indian public is a joke on internet. Coffee and Gollum, you guys know pretty well that some of these keyboard unknowns of India on twitter are slating the advertisment and creating outrage on a commercial because they don’t have anything else to do.

I mean I don’t give a damn about this commercial because like most Indian commercial, this one sucks too, they all suck rat ass includinf all these bollyshytwood content and similar commercials mainly suck but really public doesn’t have any kaam kaaz( O yeah actually they don’t because no jobs) .

The millenial in me says,and I am sure some of you feel the same that even though the commercial might suck, its not such a big deal that one must create an outrage against it. Its mainly these folks who have been addicted to twitter who go out and make a big deal and sit on internet all day. They really would be better of sitting on linkedin instead and working on their self growth. 

There is a kahawat in Hindi “Khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai”.  

Because they have khaali dimaag due to no work right now, they are focusing on all of these. 

These jobless folks need to do something in life instead of being furious on a tv commercial. They shouldn’t be having time to watch tv, they ahould be job hunting. 

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Indian public is a joke on internet. Coffee and Gollum, you guys know pretty well that :ome of these keyboard unknowns of India on twitter are slating the advertisment and creating outrage on a commercial nevause they don’t have anything else to do.

I mean I don’t give a damn about this commercial because like most Indian commercial, this one sucks too, they all sucks all rat ass bollyshyt wood content and similar mainly sucksc but really public doesn’t have any kaam kaaz( O yeah actually they don’t because no jobs) .

The millenial me says,and I am sure some of you feel the same that even though the commercial might suck, its not such big deal that one must create ean outrage against it Its mainly these folks who have been addicted to twitter who go out make a big deal and sit on internet all day. They really would be better of sitting on linkedin instead and working on their self growth. 

There is a kahawat in Hindi “Khaai dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai”. These jobless folks need to do something in life. 

Bhai it is a non-violent protest (democratic right) on SM, mainly fueled cos of the spate of murders in recent times relating to the topic at hand which somehow is sidelined for other trivial news stories. If Tanishq guys had conviction they needn't have removed that ad (cos of a few thousand tweets), or maybe they could have done another ad with reverse situation, why didn't they? Anyway beyond me why these ad makers want to just focus on social/political messages, isn't it their job to promote their brand rather than lecturing public? And they always indulge in a kind of propaganda which makes me question their motivation.  

I am annoyed because this controversy has buried the news stories of lynchings of Rahul Rajput, Lakshmipathy and brutal murders of several other victims who were tricked by M men hiding their identities. I am with Abhijit here, lives matter more than stupid ads. Apart from these 2 murders, at least a dozen Hindu girls have been tricked/raped/murdered in the last fortnight. About time we have a serious conversation related to that far more pressing matter, even our near and dear ones can fall victim to that in the future if they aren't careful. Just like rape or acid attack this is a social issue which shouldn't be neglected or taken lightly. PCness isn't a solution, look at the grooming gangs situation in UK and how many families have been destroyed cos of that. 

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai it is a non-violent protest (democratic right) on SM, mainly fueled cos of the spate of murders in recent times relating to the topic at hand which somehow is sidelined for other trivial news stories. If Tanishq guys had conviction they needn't have removed that ad (cos of a few thousand tweets), or maybe they could have done another ad with reverse situation, why didn't they? Anyway beyond me why these ad makers want to just focus on social/political messages, isn't it their job to promote their brand rather than lecturing public? And they always indulge in a kind of propaganda which makes me question their motivation.  

I am annoyed because this controversy has buried the news stories of lynchings of Rahul Rajput, Lakshmipathy and brutal murders of several other victims who were tricked by M men hiding their identities. I am with Abhijit here, lives matter more than stupid ads. Apart from these 2 murders, at least a dozen Hindu girls have been tricked/raped/murdered in the last fortnight. About time we have a serious conversation related to that far more pressing matter, even our near and dear ones can fall victim to that in the future if they aren't careful. Just like rape or acid attack this is a social issue which shouldn't be neglected or taken lightly. PCness isn't a solution, look at the grooming gangs situation in UK and how many families have been destroyed cos of that. 

Yaar woh sab sahi hai, but apni Janta ka kya hoga. These young people’s dada par-dada should be fighting for this stuff. Ghar baithke internet pe kya Bhagat Singh ban rahe hai yeh yourh. These people should focus on other stuff is what my concern is.  

Imagine if your have a brother or cousin who lost a job and then now busy fighting online on twitter. Won’t you guide him to leave all that shyt. 

I just feel concerned about the youths that way. They are future of India. Ek add pe rona dhona karne se kuch na hone waala, later they will watch Kal Ho Na Ho and others types of movies which could involve similar people who transition between working with movies in Bollywood and tv commercials like that done for Tanishq.

Spread the word about the death of the young man which wasn’t called for, but to waste time on ad is bs. They are screwing up their careers. 

Ultimately we are in the middle of a long drawn out civilizational war, India is the final frontier for some aggressive foreign ideologies. Jobs are important and I am hopeful that those protesting against this ad know what they are doing with their lives, even if some don't they will figure it out soon, they always do.

However jobs/economy aren't the be all, end all and that is why I am willing to give Modi govt more leeway despite the state of our economy. There should be no compromise when it comes to defending our dharmic credentials cos that is what is holding us together, just 70 years ago we lost a large portion of our land/civilization and saw millions butchered and creation of a permanent external threat, before that 200 years slavery under the white man's boots and going further back in time a history of persecution which spanned centuries.

Because of our unique geography, history and way of life, we will always be under relentless attack from outside as well as within. Up to us to maintain whatever is left or we can have that chalta hai attitude undermining the efforts of our ancestors who resisted so hard against the same ideologies that threaten us today. As I said we are the final frontier, look to our west and east, the indigenous systems have been more or less replaced by foreign ones and people hate their roots and forebearers. We don't want the same happening in India now do we? 

Edited by Gollum

17 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yaar woh sab sahi hai, but apni Janta ka kya hoga. These young people’s dada par-dada should be fighting for this stuff. Ghar baithke internet pe kya Bhagat Singh ban rahe hai yeh yourh. These people should focus on other stuff is what my concern is.  

Imagine if your have a brother or cousin who lost a job and then now busy fighting online on twitter. Won’t you guide him to leave all that shyt. 

I just feel concerned about the youths that way. They are future of India. Ek add pe rona dhona karne se kuch na hone waala, later they will watch Kal Ho Na Ho and others types of movies which could involve similar people who transition between working with movies in Bollywood and tv commercials like that done for Tanishq.

Spread the word about the death of the young man which wasn’t called for, but to waste time on ad is bs. They are screwing up their careers. 

People who have lost their jobs or kids with exams/college tension...I will strongly advise them to stay away from SM till they get settled in life. Agree with you there totally. These kind of campaigns can be spearheaded by IT cells of political parties, full time activists, retired folks, those kind of people. 

SM is omnipresent and that is a concern, not just SM but the internet at large, too many distractions and luckily my generation escaped that black hole in school/college years. Now with cheap data many youngsters waste their time, if not SM some other entertainment outlet. Global problem, that needs correction but easier said than done.   

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Some judges are turning India into a Sharia republic. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Tomorrow Indian lower courts will provide cover for grooming gangs, the kind Mirpuris have made so famous in UK.