The Judge (short film on love jihad)

coffee_rules

On 6/10/2020 at 9:04 PM, Texy said:

How come the victims are always Hindu women?

It happens to a lot of Christian girls in Kerala. As well as Sikh girls in Punjab as well.  It is very common in Kerala. In UK, there are violent gangs targeting underage white girls

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It happens to a lot of Christian girls in Kerala. As well as Sikhidis in Punjab as well.  It is very common in Kerala. In UK, there are violent gangs targeting underage white girls

I think she committed suicide, RW handles were very active during that tragic saga. 

College going students are more vulnerable, that age and hormones acting up, impressionable, rebellious, so easy to be trapped by anti-social elements.

4 hours ago, Texy said:

How come the victims are always Hindu women?

In Europe victims are Christians, in SE Asia victims are Buddhists, in UK/Malerkotla/JK many Sikh families have been destroyed, many Christians have been targetted in Kerala and Goa. 

Even historical enemies of BJP are now vocal Christian girls targeted and killed in name of love jihad: Kerala's Syro-Malabar church

One such incident happened in one of friends life. He had a friend circle and there was a girl who while doing MBBS fell for a muslim boy. Once completed, she got married to him without her parents knowledge. She also started pursuing MD but then things turned when the guy asked her to drop MD and convert to Islam. Things got difficult for her.  Then my friend helped her and also got married to her, even going against his father's wish.

It was in Meerut. I was there in his wedding reception though I had no idea about the real story but I could see things weren't all great.

Edited by rkt.india

20 hours ago, Gollum said:

In Europe victims are Christians, in SE Asia victims are Buddhists, in UK/Malerkotla/JK many Sikh families have been destroyed, many Christians have been targetted in Kerala and Goa. 

Even historical enemies of BJP are now vocal Christian girls targeted and killed in name of love jihad: Kerala's Syro-Malabar church

Do you know if Love Jihad is common in Nepal as well between Madhesi Muslims and Nepalese Hindu girls? 

How about in Sri Lanka with Tamil Muslims and Sinhalese Buddhist girls? 

3 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Do you know if Love Jihad is common in Nepal as well between Madhesi Muslims and Nepalese Hindu girls? 

How about in Sri Lanka with Tamil Muslims and Sinhalese Buddhist girls? 

Dunno much about Nepal. In SL usually it is between Tamil Hindu/Christian girls and Moors. Generally Buddhists there don't put up with the BS, riots are common. Buddhists are vulnerable in Ladakh, Thailand, Malaysia etc. but in Myanmar and SL, different story. 

On 6/11/2020 at 2:15 AM, coffee_rules said:

It happens to a lot of Christian girls in Kerala. As well as Sikhidis in Punjab as well.  It is very common in Kerala. In UK, there are violent gangs targeting underage white girls

Sikhidis? That's not nice.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't know the correct usage, meant to say Sikh girls. Is it Sikhini to refer to the female? What does Sikhidi mean?

Sikhara/Sikhada is a derogatory term for Sikhs, often used by Pakistani muslims. Our word for them is musullah, and here in the UK it is sullah.

Even Sikhni isn't great, I recommend that you don't use that in front of Sikh people. It's like saying Bahmani for a Hindu girl.

The best term is simply Sikh girl, just like Hindu girl or Christian girl.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Sikhara/Sikhada is a derogatory term for Sikhs, often used by Pakistani muslims. Our word for them is musullah, and here in the UK it is sullah.

Even Sikhni isn't great, I recommend that you don't use that in front of Sikh people. It's like saying Bahmani for a Hindu girl.

The best term is simply Sikh girl, just like Hindu girl or Christian girl.

Was wondering where I had heard it, Kareena Kapoor uses it in Jab We Met, like the N-word, not derogatory if Sikhs use it amongst themselves?

Edited by coffee_rules

I didn't believe all this a decade back and then heard in bits and pieces of this term being mentioned at high court level, which was a surprise. The incidents that happen do shake you up, like this jerk

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ludhiana/punjab-womans-decapitated-body-found-in-meerut-tantrik-held-kin-thought-she-was-alive-as-he-kept-changing-her-whatsapp-photo-6441924/

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Was wondering where I had heard it, Kareena Kapoor uses it in Jab We Met, like the N-word, not derogatory if Sikhs use it amongst themselves?

I've never heard any Sikh refer to a Sikh girl as a Sikhni. Maybe dumb loud ones like Taapsee Pannu who have grown up in Delhi might say it.

The only term I have heard is Singhni which is only used for the religious Sikh girls who wear a turban.