Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

28 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Just stumbled across this video from 2019 wc ,jofra gets the batsman bowled and the ball ricochets all the way over the boundary ,that's a good 50 meters .

he runs in like a left arm pacer.

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

McGrath on debut to left-hander,bang on target,looks sharp as well.

https://youtu.be/WtVVnYOYBcc?t=20

Mcgrath was sharp in his younger years. And it wasnt as if he was military medium even during his 2nd half of his career. He could still bowl 138ish and an off 140/142 deliveries.

3 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

@express bowling don't take the day off,be it rain,sun or csk ,you must do your duty.

After looking at the teams who are set to play today, I have planned a nice evening of vodka, chips and chowmein.  My fingers maybe greasy from the chips. :winky:

Edited by express bowling

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

If not for CSK he is just another bowler, don't believe  whatever little hype he has about,neither his stats nor his impact suggests otherwise

You have pointed out a very important aspect ... impact.  And Chahar generally lacks impact  apart from the odd days when the ball is swinging consistently for a few overs. But such days are very rare in LOIs 

20 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

With this wicket Chahar fixed his spot for T20 WC,not much left to do now

Bumrah, Bhuvi, Chahar and Shardul may be our T20I pace bowling pool for the WC.

We have seen the 3 medium pacers being preferred in T20Is in the recent past. We want to go back to the 1980s for T20Is.

16 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah, Bhuvi, Chahar and Shardul may be our T20I pace bowling pool for the WC.

We have seen the 3 medium pacers being preferred in T20Is in the recent past. We want to go back to the 1980s for T20Is.

Not sure about bhuvi,chahar together and Thakur either,yeah may be in the squad but Saini is also there(really hope so)but you never know g@@ndu kaptaan and bh000$@¥la bewda coach

Mohabbat Shami has become the new love interest for our t20 strategist, don't count him out,even a modest IPL will push his case

Hoped Prasidh too played since it was kkaptaan who mentioned him once(maybe by mistake)but still could have been better

Edited by Suhaan

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Not sure about bhuvi,chahar together and Thakur either,yeah may be in the squad but Saini seems to have leapfrogged them in the pecking order(really hope so)but you never know g@@ndu kaptaan and bh000$@¥la bewda coach

Mohabbat Shami has become the new love interest for our t20 strategist, don't count him out,even a modest IPL will push his case

Hoped Prasidh too played since it was kaptaan mentioned him once(maybe by mistake)but still could have been better

We have seen Chahar and Thakur playing together for quite a few T20I games. And Bhuvi will definitely be in. 

Bhuvi and Chahar may not be in the same playing 11 but maybe in the squad together. And Shardul Allrounder Thakur plays for his supposed batting skills.

If we pick just 4 seamers in thd squad then what will happen ??  How will Saini and Prasidh get in !!