Gopal- 4 overs 38 runs 1 wkt

game 2

Gopal -4 over 44 runs no wkt

Clearly not a ground to judge someone

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rahul chahar

4 overs 26 runs 2 wkts

Excellent

The way he was spinning his leg breaks big was very heartening. If he can do that consistently adds a big dimension to his bowling . Gives him a chance a flight it outside off , which takes the ball away from hitting zone of RH bats  and results in mis hitting .Also a possibility of missing the ball & getting stumped . 

In between some flippers , googlies will do the job . Also bowls around 90 KH . Tall guy , gets some bounce too.

With Bishnoi - though bit of just a googly bowler as of now , some more improvement and a better leg break & flipper  makes me think that  Rahul & Bishnoi may be better spin options for 2nd spinners role   and they may go ahead of Kuldeep . 

None of our spinners are turning the ball as much I would love to see, ones to watch out for are Rahul Chahar and Bishnoi. Don't know why Markande hasn't played a game yet, if hes injured or something. Varun Chakravarthy can be a handy bowler with his mystery aspect, needs more games under his belt. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

None of our spinners are turning the ball as much I would love to see, ones to watch out for are Rahul Chahar and Bishnoi. Don't know why Markande hasn't played a game yet, if hes injured or something. Varun Chakravarthy can be a handy bowler with his mystery aspect, needs more games under his belt. 

Once his novelty wore off he wasnt as effective, everyone found out he was heavily relying on his googlies 

Also he is RR which already has tewatia n gopal