IPL Match 40 | RR v SRH | 22-Oct-2020 | Dubai #IPL2020

Austin 3:!6

Winning Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Rajasthani Ghevar
    • Hyderabadi Biryani

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 02:56 PM

2 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Which biryani according to you is the best? The ones in mumbai suck balls according to.me. atbest they can be called masala pulao. 

Leaving out special occasion stuff, from your regular chains:

Persian Darbar's (Byculla branch) Raan Biriyani is very difficult to top. And this has been the case for years.

Shalimar and Jaffer Bhai's also are up there.

Behrouz also has good stuff.

It has a lot to do with the palate. People from Andhra have a higher threshold for spice. Even that Gongura dish is super spicy. Our biriyanis on the other hand are a reflection of our lives: bitter sweet.

Fair mix of resins (kishmish) and kajus along with pieces of plum. All of this pre marination.

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

I feel like Paradise has too much masala aswell. If they go bit easy on Masala and increase Chicken/lamb pieces. They would be top class!

Not a big fan of dried fruits or Plums in Biriyani but yeh Green mirchi does make huge difference. It has different taste to it. 

Also @coffee_rules

Explained above^^

Not a fan of 100kgs of masala in a 200gm Biriyani a la Paradise.

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Shalimar and Jaffer Bhai's also are up there.

Behrouz also has good stuff.

no way man. i have had better biryani in modest Muslim weddings than those 3. Jaffer bhai's general quality of fare has been dropping according to me. Persian darbar's biryani is only average, although i haven;t tried their raan.too much for 1 person to eat, even me. :p: