Who are the all-time best T20 players in the world?

BacktoCricaddict

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rahul , kohl

Kohli batted like a freak in last 3 t20 wcs ...his avg s.r all are pretty good

That is methodical approach in a chase. Not your typical T20 batsman. Root pretty much did the same for England in 2016 WT20 & now he is not part of the squad. That's the difference of thought process. Rishabh Pant & Hardik are the only two Indian batsman capable of getting into this list however Pant has also started playing methodically in this IPL :facepalm:

Edited by SK_IH

Just now, SK_IH said:

That is methodical approach in a chase. Not your typical T20 batsman. Root pretty much did the same for England in 2016 WT20 & now he is not part of the squad. That's the difference of thought process. Rishabh Pant & Hardik are the only two Indian batsman capable of getting into this list however Pant has also playing methodically in this IPL :hatsoff:

root did it once in wankhade, kohli has done it time n again

kohli s.r is 139 

root is 126

Kohli with his method has produced great result in international,In ipl he hasnt been that great

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

root did it once in wankhade, kohli has done it time n again

kohli s.r is 139 

root is 126

Kohli with his method has produced great result in international,In ipl he hasnt been that great

Give me Roy or Buttler over Kohli anyday in T20 cricket

31 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No one will pick rohit over rahul in t20 , all the wins as captain in leagues  doesnt help a player get in atg side. 

you mean don’t pick the guy with 4 t20i 100’s and fastest T20 100 + all those listed accomplishments ? 

this is not the flavor of the month X1 but legit ATG with accomplishments 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

you mean don’t pick the guy with 4 t20i 100’s and fastest T20 100 + all those listed accomplishments ? 

this is not the flavor of the month X1 but legit ATG with accomplishments 

No not over a guy who is almost near 50 avg and 150 s/r and has 2 hundred batting not even at his position also had dominated him in IPL big time