Who are the all-time best T20 players in the world?

BacktoCricaddict

Considering T20Is, IPL, CPL and other strong leagues, here's an initial intuitive list

Batsmen (SR, Avg, Match-winnability, consistency over several years)

Chris Gayle

Daylight

Warner

ABDV

Rahul

Bowlers (Economy, SR, Match-winnability, consistency over several years):

Malinga

Bumrah

Rashid Khan

All rounders

Russell

Narine

Shakib ?

3 players which right away come to mind for me when I think of t20 and having most impact are Gayle, ABD and Suresh Raina. There are few more but I won't put them in this category, yes not even Pollard and Russell come in the cateogry of Gayle-ABD-Suresh Raina. Aforementioned 3 guys bat up the order and have had huge impact. You don't expect to come and change the game, you expect them to just always score and continue to have impact on every 2nd game, and they all have done that more consistently than most players 

14 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

3 players which right away come to mind for me when I think of t20 and having most impact are Gayle, ABD and Suresh Raina. There are few more but I won't put them in this category, yes not even Pollard and Russell come in the cateogry of Gayle-ABD-Suresh Raina. Aforementioned 3 guys bat up the order and have had huge impact. You don't expect to come and change the game, you expect them to just always score and continue to have impact on every 2nd game, and they all have done that more consistently than most players 

How is Raina in the same bracket of Gayle ABD.. 

3 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

How is Raina in the same bracket of Gayle ABD.. 

Raina has been too good in IPl and has been consistent in producing knocks when most would have failed in crunch situation. Players take few balls to settle down and that is where some teams suffer but in the same same situation, Raina has gone all out from ball 1 after a wicket fall.

Its been 13 years of IPl so hard to point you to one game, its just he has been way bigger a player than Rohit or Kohli who habe also a lot of runs in IPL.

Raina might be lesser player than ABD or Gayle, but he has been at times equally impactful.

That said, he might not be the same anymore, I am just going to tell you what I have felt overall watching all players play in IPL all these years. 

33 minutes ago, maniac said:

@BacktoCricaddict “k” factor prompted you to pick Rahul over Rohit? :phehe:

4 time IPl champ,1 time CL champ, WT20 winner, fastest T20 100, Most T20I 100’s :no:

More like recency bias.  RGS hasn't been too hot this IPL, and I think of RGS as an ODI guy. I should remember that maniac bhai is always watching :-)!  

Warner

Gayle

Brendon McCullum

ABD

Buttler

Pollard

Russell

Rashid

Starc

Archer

Bumrah

No Indian batsmen deserves a mention in all time T20 lineup. Most of them play it at ODI tempo. Bumrah is the only Indian player worth a mention.

8 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Warner

Gayle

Brendon McCullum

ABD

Buttler

Pollard

Russell

Rashid

Starc

Archer

Bumrah

No Indian batsmen deserves a mention in all time T20 lineup. Most of them play it at ODI tempo. Bumrah is the only Indian player worth a mention.

Rahul , kohl

Kohli batted like a freak in last 3 t20 wcs ...his avg s.r all are pretty good