The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

6 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

World in 2030 according to the mofos at WEF.

L

This is their plan. If we fight this by not accepting this in our own minds, half of what they posted won't happen. Its called predictive programming and some of it is propaganda. They put their plans for the future in plain sight in their journals and mags to convince us that this will happen. This should seal the deal that climate change is a fraud and also the propaganda that syrian refugees will contribute towards western society. They are more likely to start a race war rather than contribute constructively. There is no way we are going to Mars anytime soon. I don't think we have been to the moon itself. so how are we going to mars.

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is their plan. If we fight this by not accepting this in our own minds, half of what they posted won't happen. Its called predictive programming and some of it is propaganda. They put their plans for the future in plain sight in their journals and mags to convince us that this will happen. This should seal the deal that climate change is a fraud and also the propaganda that syrian refugees will contribute towards western society. They are more likely to start a race war rather than contribute constructively. There is no way we are going to Mars anytime soon. I don't think we have been to the moon itself. so how are we going to mars.

Tbh I am amazed at how brazen they've become. Look at some of these headlines post COVID:

Meanwhile the sheep will be kept divided using the fake right-left paradigm.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Tbh I am amazed at how brazen they've become. Look at some of these headlines post COVID:

Meanwhile the sheep will be kept divided using the fake right-left paradigm.

In the first article, it said about those who are discontented and live aprt from the city. That must be the future version of us. We have the power to resist this and we should throw the kitchen sink at resisting their plans for us

10 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

WEF was kind enough to run a "simulation" for a viral disease outbreak in October 2019 along with Gates and co. The fact that we had an actual pandemic just a couple of months later must be quite a coincidence.

This should be more evidence that the pandemic is a hoax. I still see the same old beggars in my city living like nothing happened. whats the explanation. they are "asymptomatic" :rolleyes: Keep inventing new words to make the lie believable.

They know how human psychology works. We all tell little lies to get our way around life. But we don't tell big obvious lies for fear of ridicule and this is what we expect from other humans.

The elite use this to lie big and repeat the lie repetitively through all media outlets to convince that the lie they tell is the truth. Its all out in the open. But what seems to be a hurdle for those who find out its a lie is that there are enough people who believe the lie and make fun of those who know this as a lie as tin foil wearing conspiracy theorists.

And the elite also put their agents in place to tell a little truth and make it a clownshow with their theatrics. The normal people think if some guy speaks the truth he must have learnt it from this agent and thinks this guy "follows" the nutbag and dismisses his theory. I have been accused of following qanon (a name I never encountered before) in this very forum.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Yeah it was up for 4 years but they suddenly deleted it as it only went viral recently. This is the video for those interested:

Btw they still have this write-up on their website:

Here's whats in store

"They live different kinds of lives outside of the city"

My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.

Once in awhile I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. No where I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth. We had all these terrible things happening: lifestyle diseases, climate change, the refugee crisis, environmental degradation, completely congested cities, water pollution, air pollution, social unrest and unemployment. We lost way too many people before we realised that we could do things differently.

So no privacy for those who go along with the system. India is also part of the NWO. only thing is its hard to implement as our numbers are huge and its a democratic system. thats why communism masks itself as environmental problems (green is the new red), cultural marxism, left wing movements, etc. also this covid is a fake disease to make dictatorial rule as acceptable. climate change is a fraud. refugee crisis is made up. any nation can stop refugees if the people had any kind of power. again this is just a template for their version of the future. it wont if people were aware of it and change to those people who live outside of cities which require these things pointed in the article - self-supplying communities and/or live in sub standard housing. if many live like this, this will not happen and they will reformat their agenda in a different way. Many people are aware that their govts are screwing them and are unhappy. They know their time is short and looking to implement things quickly by 2030 and will fail because of it.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Here's whats in store

So no privacy for those who go along with the system. India is also part of the NWO. only thing is its hard to implement as our numbers are huge and its a democratic system. thats why communism masks itself as environmental problems (green is the new red), cultural marxism, left wing movements, etc. also this covid is a fake disease to make dictatorial rule as acceptable. climate change is a fraud. refugee crisis is made up. any nation can stop refugees if the people had any kind of power. again this is just a template for their version of the future. it wont if people were aware of it and change to those people who live outside of cities which require these things pointed in the article - self-supplying communities and/or live in sub standard housing. if many live like this, this will not happen and they will reformat their agenda in a different way. Many people are aware that their govts are screwing them and are unhappy. They know their time is short and looking to implement things quickly by 2030 and will fail because of it.

Our "leaders" have to play ball otherwise they will meet the fate of the likes of Milosevic and Gaddafi :dontknow:. God knows how many concessions they have already had to make apart from Aadhaar and Demo. Don't forget Modi Kaka has literally endorsed Agenda 2030 more than once :fear1:.

While this goes on no matter who is in power, all the gender bender SJW identity politics crap will be used to keep the people divided as will the fake left/right paradigm. Environmental fearmongering is meant to scare the daylights of the young generation with Greta being used to emotionally blackmail and guilt trip the gullible lot who believe everything in the MSM. The penny will only drop for these folks once they realize saving the Environment/Earth isn't limited to buzzwords like "renewable energy!" or "Green New Deal!" but in the gradual elimination of private property. 

On 11/13/2020 at 8:34 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Our "leaders" have to play ball otherwise they will meet the fate of the likes of Milosevic and Gaddafi :dontknow:. God knows how many concessions they have already had to make apart from Aadhaar and Demo. Don't forget Modi Kaka has literally endorsed Agenda 2030 more than once :fear1:.

While this goes on no matter who is in power, all the gender bender SJW identity politics crap will be used to keep the people divided as will the fake left/right paradigm. Environmental fearmongering is meant to scare the daylights of the young generation with Greta being used to emotionally blackmail and guilt trip the gullible lot who believe everything in the MSM. The penny will only drop for these folks once they realize saving the Environment/Earth isn't limited to buzzwords like "renewable energy!" or "Green New Deal!" but in the gradual elimination of private property. 

The only thing that we can do is put it out there for others to see. maybe they'll get it maybe they won't. Today's man is misguided by mass media, brainwashed to be dumb, gullible, and cowardly sheep. The sheep is an excellent metaphor for the masses because they will not only go to the slaughterhouse obeying their masters' instructions but also pull with them those who want to break free. How many of these dismiss differing opinions as conspiracy theories and even demand the opinion to be censored. The video you posted about Paul and his guest was good. James talks about how you can dismiss something as conspiracy theory when the said elite said it in plain terms.

I would also like you to do is see these videos objectively as Paul (or any other source for that matter) also diverges to club of rome and other BS. The elite go by different names - builderberg group, trailateral commision, reptilians :lol:, WEC, club of rome, agenda 21, 2030 agenda, etc. Its all smoke screen to cover who they really are. For this moment, just stick with elite and don't be distracted by the group names. Don't believe everything he says.

The key thing for a disinfo campaign is to tell a lot of truth and insert a lie here and there. Higher the amount of truth, more is the intelligence of people watching it but also run the risk of people believing it to be the 100% truth. Poison in higher amount raises the suspicion level of the consumer and their chances of rejecting consumption of it. Poison in lower amounts gives death in the long run but can easily be blamed as natural death. Try fact checking on your own. That will expand your horizons. Worship the truth not the truth teller.

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

The only thing that we can do is put it out there for others to see. maybe they'll get it maybe they won't. Today's man is misguided by mass media, brainwashed to be dumb, gullible, and cowardly sheep. The sheep is an excellent metaphor for the masses because they will not only go to the slaughterhouse obeying their masters' instructions but also pull with them those who want to break free. How many of these dismiss differing opinions as conspiracy theories and even demand the opinion to be censored. The video you posted about Paul and his guest was good. James talks about how you can dismiss something as conspiracy theory when the said elite said it in plain terms.

I would also like you to do is see these videos objectively as Paul (or any other source for that matter) also diverges to club of rome and other BS. The elite go by different names - builderberg group, trailateral commision, reptilians :lol:, WEC, club of rome, agenda 21, 2030 agenda, etc. Its all smoke screen to cover who they really are. For this moment, just stick with elite and don't be distracted by the group names. Don't believe everything he says.

The key thing for a disinfo campaign is to tell a lot of truth and insert a lie here and there. Higher the amount of truth, more is the intelligence of people watching it but also run the risk of people believing it to be the 100% truth. Poison in higher amount raises the suspicion level of the consumer and their chances of rejecting consumption of it. Poison in lower amounts gives death in the long run but can easily be blamed as natural death. Try fact checking on your own. That will expand your horizons. Worship the truth not the truth teller.

Yeah not too fixated on who (((they))) are exactly but their agenda is pretty obvious. Right now WEF is their public face and they have made their stance more than clear. That should be enough for everyone to realize this has gone from the realm of "conspiracy theory" to a legit threat to their way of life. Btw I recently found out that Manmohan Singh is a member of Club of Rome, ha.

https://clubofrome.org/member/singh-manmohan/

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Yeah not too fixated on who (((they))) are exactly but their agenda is pretty clear. Right now WEF is their public face and they have made their stance more than clear. That should be enough for everyone to realize this has gone from the realm of "conspiracy theory" to a legit threat to their way of life. Btw I recently found out that Manmohan Singh is a member of Club of Rome, ha.

https://clubofrome.org/member/singh-manmohan/

I went through the entire list. No one apart from MMS were leaders of a country. It tells you how our people are ignorant of world affairs. I found something else. Here is a website giving italian jewish surnames. Maino is on the list. According to jewish customs, any child of a jewsih woman is jewish irrespective of the father's ancestry/religion/ what have you. That would make RG and Priyanka jews. How these people get into power is a mystery. Sonia was a nothing before she met Rajiv. Rajiv wanted some white meat I guess and here we are :facepalm:

http://www.italiansurname.com/italian-jewish-surnames-genealogy-part-i/

28 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I went through the entire list. No one apart from MMS were leaders of a country. It tells you how our people are ignorant of world affairs. I found something else. Here is a website giving italian jewish surnames. Maino is on the list. According to jewish customs, any child of a jewsih woman is jewish irrespective of the father's ancestry/religion/ what have you. That would make RG and Priyanka jews. How these people get into power is a mystery. Sonia was a nothing before she met Rajiv. Rajiv wanted some white meat I guess and here we are :facepalm:

http://www.italiansurname.com/italian-jewish-surnames-genealogy-part-i/

Most would say even MMS wasn't :winky:. I have heard of RaGa's maternal grandfather's Fascist links. So Maino being a Jewish surname is a surprise. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Most would say even MMS wasn't :winky:. I have heard of RaGa's maternal grandfather's Fascist links. So Maino being a Jewish surname is a surprise. 

Won't be that much of a surprise when you realize jews go around calling others as antisemitic when they themselves think other humans as cattle. They call non-jews as goy. goyim is plural. goy means cattle. they make profit out of antisemitism whenever they get a chance. antisemitism is a way they use to curb free speech. Its illegal to call jews out in many countries in europe because its a crime punishable by law. makes you question if the holocaust really happened. holocaust denial is a crime there and punishable by jail time. why would they try to curb individual research into supposedly one of the wickedest crimes in human history.

Not a conspiracy theory but it is said that Ravana's palace was 13 km in height (Mount Everest is 8.8 km in height).

I'm not a religious person at all but some of the Indian literature intrigues me, be it the description of chariots of gods which strongly resemble the description of modern UFOs or megastructures like Ravana's palace seems to tell us that our ancestors around the world were a highly intelligent race.

50 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Won't be that much of a surprise when you realize jews go around calling others as antisemitic when they themselves think other humans as cattle. They call non-jews as goy. goyim is plural. goy means cattle. they make profit out of antisemitism whenever they get a chance. antisemitism is a way they use to curb free speech. Its illegal to call jews out in many countries in europe because its a crime punishable by law. makes you question if the holocaust really happened. holocaust denial is a crime there and punishable by jail time. why would they try to curb individual research into supposedly one of the wickedest crimes in human history.

Yes there is a "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." aspect with them but RaGa & Priyanka being Crypto Jews is almost going into Vadakayil territory. Not impossible though. 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Yes there is a "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." aspect with them but RaGa & Priyanka being Crypto Jews is almost going into Vadakayil territory. Not impossible though. 

vadakayil is a loose cannon like jones. just because somebody is shooting off a lot of theories of the hip doesn't mean that some of it is not true. One cannot determine for sure if they are but keep an open mind that the possibility exists. If one looks at old testament objectively which we can, a lot of things become clear if you look from a non-religious view point. Followers of the abrahamic religions such as Christianity and Islam cannot look at their texts as objectively as us dharmic people and other pagan religions can. This is the reason why I believe christians and muslims are their mind controlled slaves because they want to spread their religion to other people and bring the entire world into two opposing teams. It is the ultimate hegelian dialectic. I also believe the abrahamic religions' god is nothing but the jews as a whole themselves because both the bible and quran grants special privileges to the jews even though they hate them. Some other religion like ours don't have hostilities against these two but are always persecuted and the numbers diminish in countries where abrahamic faith rules.