Discussion during Kanpur test vs SA,2008

i hope your prediction come true...@cricketics, umpire But, I have a gut-feeling that Kallis is gonna spoil the party for us, hopefully that feeling is only because of something fishy i ate yesterday and not Kallis! Anways, In this series the Indian batting has looked very very fragile, with dhoni at 6 only capable of scoring 30s and looking incapable of gilchrist-ism!...we need a diff keeper soon if he doesnt start scoring runs. just my Rs.2

India have to, HAVE to bowl out South Africa within 200. When the Saffies come on to bat, the Indians should think like its the 4th innings and they are defending a 200 run target and give it the full beans. Even half an hour of slack in our play will cost us dear. And for once in this series, we need our new ball bowlers to take early wickets. The spinners will be hard to get away under normal circumstances, but if there are early wickets, they will be almost be unplayable. And we must do all we can to remove Smith, Mckenzie and De Villiers. If any of these three stay for any lengths, they are certain to knock the winds out of our sails with some attacking strokeplay. Somehow or the other, they have to be dismissed for under 200. As far as prediction goes, I am just too nervous to make a prediction.

india will start off with slogging and if we get lucky we will pass 30-40 runs lead. otherwise saf will try to quietly chip in 100 runs with 4 wickets or less and end up all out in the range of 230-250 with india needing 200 runs to win the match. hope indian bowlers bowl stump to stump coz that will not only keep the run flow down but it will have the highest chance to stay odd balls low and hitting one of the three sticks behind the batsman ...

The day of reckoning for the over hyped South African batting line up can the other two middle order batsmans Hashim KANGLA Amla and AB THREE WHEELER STICK AROUND FOR LONG TIME.. can mckenzie score on this track in such situation.. can kallis produce anything special like what Ganguly did